Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I see Seagull Travel have abandoned the trip with some coaches

Yep.

Just got a text from one that left at 11.00 and turned back due to the M23 situation.

Dreadful shame all round.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've had a bit of good luck though. Who would have thought Bruno would play over 70 consecutive games?
I disagree. We've had Rosenior out, and March and Kayal. Yes Bruno has been in, but we could have managed without him some of the time if Rosenior was fit.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Do we want promotion this season, Of course we do, so saying anything less then a win be ok would be saying the opposite.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]827167610383060992[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
M23 now open again apparently, probably too late for any fans intending to travel though

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do we want promotion this season, Of course we do, so saying anything less then a win be ok would be saying the opposite.
I'm generally on the front line shooting down the 'take a point' brigade, but away to promotion rivals who are behind us, it's not the worst call. The most appropriate game to 'take a point' is presumably away to Leeds. Denying them the chance to catch up 3 points would be good, and the same is presumably true tonight.

fabbb

Jun 23, 2013
Win for us tonight & then Huddersfield to beat Leeds on Sunday would be perfect

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Win tonight and that will wipe out Huddersfield meaning just reading and Leeds to worry about. Easier said than done, Huddersfield are a decent team under the German.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
More than happy with a draw tonight. There won't be many harder games (on paper) than this except Leeds away, Newcastle, Reading and Derby at home.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I just don't get all this bed wetting. I'm confident we will get promoted. Let's just keep doing what we do best and let the Toon worry themselves stupid about securing automatic promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here