Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Feel quite let down tonight, don't have it in me to drive back so stopping over.

No Stephens and red kit was ringing alarm bells before kick off, and Bruno set the tone early on.

No midfield, no pace up front and every bounce seemed to fall for them.

Wish the players had made similar effort of the 800 or so that made it which would have been 1k+ with the coaches presumably.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Feel quite let down tonight, don't have it in me to drive back so stopping over.

No Stephens and red kit was ringing alarm bells before kick off, and Bruno set the tone early on.

No midfield, no pace up front and every bounce seemed to fall for them.

Wish the players had made similar effort of the 800 or so that made it which would have been 1k+ with the coaches presumably.

just back home from game. Something I said to my lad was every lose ball and lucky bounce fell to them. Admittedly they thoroughly deserved the win though. What happened to the coaches? And why was Stephens missing. Couldve done with him as Mooy dominated the midfield.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
just back home from game. Something I said to my lad was every lose ball and lucky bounce fell to them. Admittedly they thoroughly deserved the win though. What happened to the coaches? And why was Stephens missing. Couldve done with him as Mooy dominated the midfield.

The coaches were caught in gridlock on the M23 at Gatwick and turned round.

Stephens still suffering from a knock.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
As said before, the worrying thing is that we don't have a Plan B. It was obvious after the first 10 mins we were being overrun in midfield and had no plan to deal with it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
As said before, the worrying thing is that we don't have a Plan B. It was obvious after the first 10 mins we were being overrun in midfield and had no plan to deal with it.

Didn't have the subs to change it, would have needed Towell as Kayal was never going to last a full game. Who would you have taken off early for Sidwell?

Unpopulist

Dec 24, 2016
Surprised by this result, although I felt more confident the nearer it got. Just hope Town can beat bloody Leeds now! Then even I might actually start thinking about promotion! Still think Brighton will go up automatically though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here