Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Midfield that got stuffed at Lincoln now

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
18 games left after this
60 points.
Basically, we need 11 wins of 18 to go up. = 93 Points should be just enough to go up.

Anyway, the game last Saturday was probably the worst effort I have seen - ever.
And we continue with this awful effort, but against a better team...

The midfielders are too low on the field, they need to move up. Hemed and Murray are to lonely on top and get no support at all.

Out with Kayal first of all...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
At least we are playing a good side. Second half revival?

It's the passing that is up the shit out of defence, Dunk and Pocognoli.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085229/Live

I would bring March on. Not so sure who should go off though? March for Murphy, Sidwell for Hemed?

Not been in such trouble since we played Derby a few seasons ago.

????????? Where do you get this shit from? Cardiff last year was even worse.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Need to get Sidwell on for Hemed or Murray and try and shore up the midfield. I'd put Akpom on for Murphy or Knocky. Try and get something going in their 3rd. I'd give Bruno 3 mars bars and tell him to get on with it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Played a weak team last week, and conceded three goals for the first time (I think) this season - and we lost.

Losing - and conceding three - are bad habits to get into. Should have gone all out for the win last week. Now we've got to speed up after a break - again!

Thrilling 4-3 win, anybody? No........didn't think so.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Is anyone else worried that Albion without Dale are like Leicester without Kante?

Totally. `He is absolutely vital, and to a lesser extent Baldock is our Vardy. Or Drinkwater. Or someone. Someone important. Just not as important as Kante/Stephens. You get me.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
18 games left after this
60 points.
Basically, we need 11 wins of 18 to go up. = 93 Points should be just enough to go up.

Anyway, the game last Saturday was probably the worst effort I have seen - ever.
And we continue with this awful effort, but against a better team...

The midfielders are too low on the field, they need to move up. Hemed and Murray are to lonely on top and get no support at all.

Out with Kayal first of all...

Lets start by winning tonite, would make our job a lot easier!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here