Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Draw is a fair result, we weren't good enough to win. Huddersfield time wasting after 6 minutes. March was disappointing today

It sounded that Stephens was too. But it seems to be just a bad day all round. Hopefully they can start quickly on Monday and calm their nerves with an early goal.:albion:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Given what the others have done a thoroughly reasonable result today especially after going behind so early. We still have it to do but are on a decent run of form. Of course if Ipswich win four straight off we are out of it but given their fixtures (inclu Burnley away) I cannot see that happening. It is in our hands.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Hey ho, take a point, and lets move on.

Lets hope Watford win tomorrow.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Couple of points from the away end....Greer tackled wells and Dunk cleared, and official goal assist was Lewis Dunk who put a great ball into Bruno as it says on SSN 😃

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So here's a revised RUN IN - with fixtures left >>
Are Blackburn, Bournemouth now out of it.
Is it just Albion, Reading or Ipswich ?

Could be a pretty low points total this year. Albion can no longer beat their points total from 2012/13. Max points now is 74 if they win their last 3.

Lowest points Totals needed since 1992
68 points (Leicester 2013 on GD)
70 points (Watford 2008, Blackpool 2010)
71 points (Derby 1994, leicester 96, Palace 97)

Albion p43 - 65 ( GD +12)
-----------
Blackpool (H)
Yeovil (H)
Nottm Forest (A)

Reading p43 - 64 (+10)
---------
Middlesborough (H)
Doncaster (A)
Burnley (H)

Ipswich p42 64 (+8)
--------
Watford (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Burnley (A)
Sheff Wed (H)

Bournemouth p43 62 (-1)
-------------
Ipswich (A)
Nottm Forest (H)
Millwall (A)

-----------------------
Watford p41 57 (still technically in it especially if they win tomorrow but probably not)
--------
Ipswich (H)
QPR (A)
Derby (A)
Charlton (A)
Huddersfield (H)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This one is totally down to me I'm afraid.

For the last 2 games I have made a point of wearing my Albion shirt whilst listening to the game on Player, much to the amusement of my partner.
Today.... I have been out in Greenwich, with no access to player... and sans Albion shirt!!

I think the results speak for themselves..

I am truly sorry.
Unfortunately I will be at the Amex for the next 2 games , so I won't be listening to player.. Obviously I will be wearing the shirt.... I hope it will be enough.

The Forest game will be in the bag though.. I know what I need to do. You can count on me.

COYSS! :albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This one is totally down to me I'm afraid.

For the last 2 games I have made a point of wearing my Albion shirt whilst listening to the game on Player, much to the amusement of my partner.
Today.... I have been out in Greenwich, with no access to player... and sans Albion shirt!!

I think the results speak for themselves..

I am truly sorry.
Unfortunately I will be at the Amex for the next 2 games , so I won't be listening to player.. Obviously I will be wearing the shirt.... I hope it will be enough.

The Forest game will be in the bag though.. I know what I need to do. You can count on me.

COYSS! :albion2:

It's things like this that turn a season. I was in the bedroom listening on the radio first half. Figuring the bedroom was the problem, I listened to the second half in the hallway. I also took an empty pint glass (that I feared might be negatively influencing our performance) from the bedroom down to the kitchen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were not very good today however neither were Huddersfield.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Everyone INSULTS me and calls me STUPID but yet AGAIN I told you what would happen. Beating a HUNGOVER Leicester and a CRAP Charlton has only PAPERED over the CRACKS and normal SERVICE was resumed TODAY

OK now it is getting a tad annoying Ernie

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Jones complaining that the team were "slow out of the blocks", again. I just don't accept this - it's the managements job to make sure this doesn't happen (and one of the easier parts of their job at that). They should be getting 95 minutes at 100% not bloody 45! Sort it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here