Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So Wednesday were 2-2 then get a player sent off and win 4-2.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We are in a better position than we were points wise and goal difference than at 3.00 p.m. Keep positive!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well, we're in the play-offs as Reading got smashed. From what I've heard and read, the ref was crap. The constant stop and start appeared to disrupt our style of play and then a few misfirings. Had Ulloa's goal been allowed, then this may well have been entirely different.

..or their penalty been given

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Before today there was a lot of talk about us winning all four of our games. That would means us winning six on the bounce and we never do that. Our good runs are generally a mish mash of wins interspersed with draws and today was in keeping with that.

The thing is that this is true of most of our competitors for that last playoff spot. Points are likely to be dropped by all teams between now and then. Even if Ipswich win tomorrow we are still right in it. We are arguably in a better position after this game than before it so I'll take it.

Never easy. Never EVER easy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rotherham thought they had picked up a point at Molineux at 4-4 but Wolves make it 5-4 with a couple of minutes remaining.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tough run-in for Ipswich.
I'm not so sure. Watford don't have a lot to play for (hopefully they disagree with me) and by the time they go to Burnley, Burnley will be promoted and drunk as skunks. Tomorrow is our next biggest game of the season.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Come on Watford beat Ipswich - and then The Bournemouth Ipswich game will be interesting on Monday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here