• OUT of the EU

Votes: 118 45.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I voted yes to be in Europe and I will always vote YES to stay in Europe. I also am quite ashamed about the way the UK has gone and held Europe to ransom over Benefits to EU Migrants. The only people who lose in that is the very poorest in Society - Yes OK we have all seen the very biased documentaries of some Overseas migrants cheating the benefits system, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

The largest percentage of benefit fraud is committed by people already here in the UK from birth where we have generations of families who have never worked but even then I still believe strongly in the welfare system.

Very few in the UK wanted to bring the refugee ships ashore when people were dying trying to get to Italy, Turkey and Greece and I include the British media and Press. The they show you a little boy dead being washed up on shore and all of a sudden the British Press tell us we should be ashamed and we were shamed into doing something about that. We are all slaves to what we read in the papers and see on TV. I for one am now ashamed of what the UK does on a regular basis in these circumstances because I care what happens to other living breathing human beings.

I know for sure that this post is going to be slaughtered but I would rather my post on NSC got slaughtered than say absolutely nothing. Cameron said himself he wants the best of both worlds - Being in Europe and out of it which is his prerogative. He has a job to do but I am not going to be party to things which cause hardship and misery to others.

Great post mate, very accurate

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The best reason I have read for leaving is the undemocratic nature of the EU system. The trouble with this is that the powers that be in the uk do not represent the needs of the people. It's Hobson's choice for me in this regard.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How come there are two EU polls on NSC with this one voting In and the other voting Out? Isn't that just typical NSC?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
57084B68-040B-4D1A-88A8-E1B8B2CEA378.jpeg

Oh joy more politics :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here