Votes: 118 45.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Possibly a slight exaggeration. With 48 counties in this country alone, 40m + people may be a few too many to accommodate.

I meant we could accommodate a million people and there are plenty of places we could build somewhere to put them. 40m might be a bit tight, but with the rate that Tesco Express stores are springing up, I doubt they'd starve or lack employment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
nice swerve dave and no I'm not linking arms with Nigel Farage and George Gallaway
its my mind not yours to corrupt .................................and its still a NO
you really are a knob
bye dave :wave::wave::wave:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
So we just ignore them and leave then to die ?? We are full, we have no money. We did the same with the Jews in the 1930s and we have to live with what we turned a blind eye to.

I am not a policy maker but I reserve the right to have an opinion on those who are.
So what are we doing about the millions of African's who haven't got enough food or clean water? We leave them to die don't we? They say 2,500 children die A DAY due to lack of clean drinking water! Are you happy to turn a blind eye to that? I would think it would be far far cheaper and easier to make sure everyone had access to clean water, than it would be to house and support millions upon millions of migrants. And that's what they are. migrants, not refugees. In my mind a refugee is someone who gets out of the country they are fleeing, and are content to stay and be helped where ever they land. Not trek half across Europe to the countries where they think the grass is greenest.

But you get you mind hooked on one image of a poor little boy washed up on the beach, and want to open the country to unlimited numbers of people who treked across Europe to get here!

What about the hundreds of millions of Chinese who live in cruel conditions and are starving. What do we do about them?

What about the serve poverty in the rest of Asia, what we doing about those.

So why should we encourage millions of people, with beliefs and Morales as far as removed from ours as you can get, and encourage them to our country?

So what you have done? Open the borders, let a few in, let them all in. Do you not think that would encourage hoards of refugees to flood over here? What happens then? How do we care for them.

Do not think that if the Muslim people start treating German's badly, in Germany, that in time what happened in the 1930s to the Jews could happen again this century? Do you not think the far right in Germany would not become powerful again if the German people started seeing their rights and way of life disappear?

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I meant we could accommodate a million people and there are plenty of places we could build somewhere to put them.
Where and with what? Have to seen the cost of housing. THink there may be a million or so Brits in the queue first, before we start building for a million migrants.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
If you're gonna get slaughtered then you might as well not be alone.
Britain is the 9th richest country in the world. We're richer than France, Italy or Spain. We're richer than Nigeria and Egypt combined. Richer than Saudi Arabia, Iran or any of those "oil rich" middle eastern states.
We could build a brand new city to house a million people in most counties of the UK and hardly make a dent on the amount of open space in this country.
When I hear people saying "We're full up" and "we've no money left" in relation to people from Syria fleeing for thier lives, I despair at the lack of humanity.

I'm not sure if I'll vote in or out but the more I hear of the "out" arguments, the more likely I am to vote "in", if only to piss off the bigots and xenophobes.
If we are that rich, why is the infrastructure at breaking point already? Where are all these open spaces you speak of. WHo pays for it? Or are yo one of these who would tax the shit out the rich, and then wonder what happened and where all the money went, when the rich bugger of to tax havens?

A million in each county! Start with East Sussex, where are you going to build homes for a million people in East Sussex? Or are you just talking out of your arse?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So what are we doing about the millions of African's who haven't got enough food or clean water? We leave them to die don't we? They say 2,500 children die A DAY due to lack of clean drinking water! Are you happy to turn a blind eye to that? I would think it would be far far cheaper and easier to make sure everyone had access to clean water, than it would be to house and support millions upon millions of migrants. And that's what they are. migrants, not refugees. In my mind a refugee is someone who gets out of the country they are fleeing, and are content to stay and be helped where ever they land. Not trek half across Europe to the countries where they think the grass is greenest.

But you get you mind hooked on one image of a poor little boy washed up on the beach, and want to open the country to unlimited numbers of people who treked across Europe to get here!

What about the hundreds of millions of Chinese who live in cruel conditions and are starving. What do we do about them?

What about the serve poverty in the rest of Asia, what we doing about those.

So why should we encourage millions of people, with beliefs and Morales as far as removed from ours as you can get, and encourage them to our country?

So what you have done? Open the borders, let a few in, let them all in. Do you not think that would encourage hoards of refugees to flood over here? What happens then? How do we care for them.

Do not think that if the Muslim people start treating German's badly, in Germany, that in time what happened in the 1930s to the Jews could happen again this century? Do you not think the far right in Germany would not become powerful again if the German people started seeing their rights and way of life disappear?

Ahhhh ! - So this country belongs to ''White Christians'' That seems to be the consensus behind the highlighted point - And we using your words ''care for them'' - Immigration is not a curse. It can be a blessing. More than 50% of doctors working for the NHS and non white and from other parts of the world.

I don't ask for the UK to only provide care and assistance. I want this country to provide Humanity and Opportunity. If we provide Opportunity then we will get a Return on our monies we invest in the immigrants who arrive

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are border controls for economic migrants. That's why they are at Calais trying to sneak in. Don't confuse economic migrants with refugees. They are very different.

As for this country being full, only 2% of it is developed.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Ahhhh ! - So this country belongs to ''White Christians'' That seems to be the consensus behind the highlighted point - And we using your words ''care for them'' - Immigration is not a curse. It can be a blessing. More than 50% of doctors working for the NHS and non white and from other parts of the world.

I don't ask for the UK to only provide care and assistance. I want this country to provide Humanity and Opportunity. If we provide Opportunity then we will get a Return on our monies we invest in the immigrants who arrive
So typical of people like yourself to come up with crap like that.

The first person to bring up colour is you. I am still waiting to know exactly how we pay for this, or why we should encourage millions of young men to travel and live in Europe, at our expense, yet ignore thousands of children dying weekly who live on the same continent as those who are trying to get in here???

You are frankly a waste of space, and your opinion is so stupid, you are starting to make Russell Brand look sensible.

You have no answer, so play the race card, but you only play it by presuming the meaning of one line, yet happy seem to be able to ignore all other points, including that of 2500 children a day dying, what I could only imagine an evil painful death, spend over many months.

What the **** as 50% of doctors working for the NHS being "non white" have anything to do with the conversation?

Bottom line is, you still haven't even began to explain how we cope with the numbers who would end up here, or are you truly out their in space and with numbnuts earlier, who things we can build a million new homes in every county?

So I'll ask again, where do we put them?

How do you cope the infrastructure, or are you proposing we place them in concentration camps?

Finally, why do we spend billions on these people who seem fit enough to walk all the way here, just not fit enough to fight for their own country and future, yet turn a blind eye to thousands of children dying weekly, how unfortunately for them are not fit enough to make their way here?

The problem with people like you, is you are weak minded. You post shit like that because it makes you feel good about yourself, because you are too weak to face reality. You are scared of it!

I could sit here, smug in my own shit, and say we should let all of them settle here because they are human beings and I care for them all. I could say we should give all of them a home, and let them bring the rest of their families over and pay to educate them and feed them, and house them, and give them all the best possible life we can. I could sit here and be dumb and argue with anyone who will reply, without actually putting over a half sensible idea, and just wait for a chance to attack them on grounds of race and colour, because I would have nothing else to offer.

BUt I don't. Because I am not stupid. I do not live in a little bubble, with my head up my own arse, dreaming of peace and love and how caring and beautiful my soul is.

I live in the real world, and whilst would love to be able to offer all the things to the immigrants (and I am glad you call them immigrants and not refugees) and in real world what you want is not possible, it has to be paid for, and dispite what you would like to think, this country cannot afford it, and doesn't have the space.

So stop playing the race card, and more importantly, stop taking shit, and step into the real world for a while!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
IN

Even if we left the EU, we would still have the same issues around immigration (regarding non EU countries). We have border controls already, we're not part of the Shengen agreement. Refugees at Calais etc are still going to try to jump on trains, lorries etc.

TBH I have no problem with the concept of leaving the EU, but there's been no definition of what that would involve or how long the process would take.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
There are border controls for economic migrants. That's why they are at Calais trying to sneak in. Don't confuse economic migrants with refugees. They are very different.

As for this country being full, only 2% of it is developed.
But when does a refugee become an economic migrant? I believe as soon as one leave the first safe country you arrive in, and try to move to another country because of better opportunities, one becomes an economic migrant.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
IN

Even if we left the EU, we would still have the same issues around immigration (regarding non EU countries). We have border controls already, we're not part of the Shengen agreement. Refugees at Calais etc are still going to try to jump on trains, lorries etc.

So you send them back. If France will not take them, you send them to their country of origin. If they decide they cannot remember where they are from, you hold them in prison until they do. The only reason there are immigrants at Calais is because they believe the grass is greener here. If we send a clear message that we will not tolerate people breaking the law and coming into the country illegally, I bet you the camp at Calais will soon disperse elsewhere into Europe within weeks.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
So you send them back. If France will not take them, you send them to their country of origin. If they decide they cannot remember where they are from, you hold them in prison until they do. The only reason there are immigrants at Calais is because they believe the grass is greener here. If we send a clear message that we will not tolerate people breaking the law and coming into the country illegally, I bet you the camp at Calais will soon disperse elsewhere into Europe within weeks.

Er..... The point I was making was that whether we are in or out of the EU, there would still be people trying to enter this country illegally.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But when does a refugee become an economic migrant? I believe as soon as one leave the first safe country you arrive in, and try to move to another country because of better opportunities, one becomes an economic migrant.

A refugee can claim asylum, a migrant cannot. It is simple but people try to make it complicated.

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
Truth be told, I’m undecided. I don’t know a great deal about either argument. The onus appears to be on the ‘out’ group to persuade those who are ‘in’ to change their mind although I am yet to see a convincing argument on why we should leave that, when you dig down to the root of it all, isn’t based around giving those pesky foreigners the boot out of the country. Indeed, all I’ve seen is folk like Farage campaign to leave whilst curiously neglecting to mention how much money we would actually stand to lose through trade agreements which far outweighs the amount we actually pay to be a member of the EU. It strikes me as a classic case of short-termism which a lot of businesses are falling foul of at the moment.

At the moment I would probably vote to stay in based on nothing but the identities of some the high profile individuals that are voting to leave.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So typical of people like yourself to come up with crap like that.

The first person to bring up colour is you. I am still waiting to know exactly how we pay for this, or why we should encourage millions of young men to travel and live in Europe, at our expense, yet ignore thousands of children dying weekly who live on the same continent as those who are trying to get in here???

You are frankly a waste of space, and your opinion is so stupid, you are starting to make Russell Brand look sensible.

You have no answer, so play the race card, but you only play it by presuming the meaning of one line, yet happy seem to be able to ignore all other points, including that of 2500 children a day dying, what I could only imagine an evil painful death, spend over many months.

What the **** as 50% of doctors working for the NHS being "non white" have anything to do with the conversation?

Bottom line is, you still haven't even began to explain how we cope with the numbers who would end up here, or are you truly out their in space and with numbnuts earlier, who things we can build a million new homes in every county?

So I'll ask again, where do we put them?

How do you cope the infrastructure, or are you proposing we place them in concentration camps?

Finally, why do we spend billions on these people who seem fit enough to walk all the way here, just not fit enough to fight for their own country and future, yet turn a blind eye to thousands of children dying weekly, how unfortunately for them are not fit enough to make their way here?

The problem with people like you, is you are weak minded. You post shit like that because it makes you feel good about yourself, because you are too weak to face reality. You are scared of it!

I could sit here, smug in my own shit, and say we should let all of them settle here because they are human beings and I care for them all. I could say we should give all of them a home, and let them bring the rest of their families over and pay to educate them and feed them, and house them, and give them all the best possible life we can. I could sit here and be dumb and argue with anyone who will reply, without actually putting over a half sensible idea, and just wait for a chance to attack them on grounds of race and colour, because I would have nothing else to offer.

BUt I don't. Because I am not stupid. I do not live in a little bubble, with my head up my own arse, dreaming of peace and love and how caring and beautiful my soul is.

I live in the real world, and whilst would love to be able to offer all the things to the immigrants (and I am glad you call them immigrants and not refugees) and in real world what you want is not possible, it has to be paid for, and dispite what you would like to think, this country cannot afford it, and doesn't have the space.

So stop playing the race card, and more importantly, stop taking shit, and step into the real world for a while!

It is quite interesting that your posts are getting longer and longer on the subject. When you first went on a ''Rant'' the Vote on NSC was something like 68% to leave and 32% to stay in. It is now up at around 51% to leave and 49% to stay.

Someone with your views and Tyrannical Rants , is a ''Dream'' for the ''In Vote'' - Keep Posting and you should just swing it for the ''In Vote'' by the end of June

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Thought Cameron put up a very. Strong performance in the House of Commons. He has almost convinced me that we are better in than out due to the uncertainty of making alternative trading deals with the rest of the world, and the time all this would take. Canada still trying to get a trade deal with Europe after 7 years.
However, I await with interest the Brexit rebuttals although those who spoke this pm did not seem to have any real detail in there arguments.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Er..... The point I was making was that whether we are in or out of the EU, there would still be people trying to enter this country illegally.
Er, the point I was making was that you send them back to the country they arrive from. As soon as the immigrants in Calais know they are wasting their time, they will stop trying. If they know the UK is off limits, they won't go to Calais.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It is quite interesting that your posts are getting longer and longer on the subject. When you first went on a ''Rant'' the Vote on NSC was something like 68% to leave and 32% to stay in. It is now up at around 51% to leave and 49% to stay.

Someone with your views and Tyrannical Rants , is a ''Dream'' for the ''In Vote'' - Keep Posting and you should just swing it for the ''In Vote'' by the end of June
What are you talking about. It must be pretty strong gear you are smoking there pal.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Er, the point I was making was that you send them back to the country they arrive from. As soon as the immigrants in Calais know they are wasting their time, they will stop trying. If they know the UK is off limits, they won't go to Calais.

The thread is in/out of the EU. Not how do you deal with people trying to get into the UK.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The country's doomed whether we stay in or out so I'd all stop worrying if I was you[emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here