Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will McClaren f*** it up?

What will the lardy northern monkey do?

• play 11 men in our penalty area for 89 minutes and concede a 90th minute goal to the Croats

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Ensure Fat Frank has one wafer too many and explodes taking the entire team with him.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Play a pointless friendly, knacker the players and ensure our best striker gets injured

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Be quiet fool, it's our DESTINY to qualify.

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Dandyman

In London village.
So, oh sayers of NSC cast your eye over the seagull's entrails and make your predictions...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will be two up after 12 minutes - easy win however only prolongs McClaren in the job

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i really hope he doesnt pick lampard, he must surely know that the midfield should be Gerrard/Barry.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I Am The Grim Reaper....Youre thread is dead...Ha Ha Ha

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He`ll decide to ''shore it up'' to hold on to his hard fought point in the last 10 minutes and Croatia will nick a 87th minute goal.

f***ing negative aint I.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he'll play gerrard/lampard. why else whould he have played them on friday: to be sure they dont work together or to try to get them to work together.?

after having ran his arse off for an hour, gerrard will be brought off as his clever passing of the ball to the forwards and wingers is obstructing lampards long range shoot on sight policy. he will also take off joe cole, up to that point our only creativity. he will replace them with downing on the left and and wright-philips on the right, pushing Beckham inside in his well reprised role along side lampard as the holding midfielder (not). with 5 minutes to go and scores level, he will take off defoe and replace him with smith. who promptly gets sent off.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
he'll play gerrard/lampard. why else whould he have played them on friday: to be sure they dont work together or to try to get them to work together.?

after having ran his arse off for an hour, gerrard will be brought off as his clever passing of the ball to the forwards and wingers is obstructing lampards long range shoot on sight policy. he will also take off joe cole, up to that point our only creativity. he will replace them with downing on the left and and wright-philips on the right, pushing Beckham inside in his well reprised role along side lampard as the holding midfielder (not). with 5 minutes to go and scores level, he will take off defoe and replace him with smith. who promptly gets sent off.

Have you got a time machine?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Play a pointless friendly, knacker the players and ensure our best striker gets injured

oh

The reprieve that the players must be feeling, will invoke some of the best football ever seen from them, and we'll have a party all over the sCrotes, making a total mockery of their ever having topped this, OUR division.

Hat trick on for Gerrard, Cole, or Crouch, or all three.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
McLaren will probably sub the person who is making the most impact - thus killing any flash of sparkle to the game which may or may not arise around 10 minutes from the end (usually coinciding with me falling asleep or into my pint)...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't beleive with the opportunity to qualify tomorrow night there is still so much negativity, I am sure some people want us NOT to qualify. Ridiculous.

Get behind McLaren and the boys tomorrow night!!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Play a pointless friendly, knacker the players and ensure our best striker gets injured

oh

Its not like HE arranged that friendly. And yes, he could have put out a different 11, but then I think we'd have just heard more about how utterly pointless it was, and probably a few fair complaints from the England fans that travelled out there. And they do have 5 days to recover in between, more than between champs league and Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here