Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to sum up Palace's Ground...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The situation is too complex for a retard like you to absorb. Stick to your level, know your limits, and just keep calling our current ground shit and you'll sleep happy. Get into the politics, and you'll only make yourself feel inadequate.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tooting Gull said:
The situation is too complex for a retard like you to absorb. Stick to your level, know your limits, and just keep calling our current ground shit and you'll sleep happy. Get into the politics, and you'll only make yourself feel inadequate.
Nice comment from someone who dosn`t know me, so untill you do although i sincerely hope not keep your comments to yourself.
I would like to respond in a more hostile fashion but that would only bring me to your childish level.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I bow to your superior maturity. You want childish, have a quick flick back through your enlightening posts on this thread. Away fans always welcome on here, idiots need not apply.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tooting Gull said:
I bow to your superior maturity. You want childish, have a quick flick back through your enlightening posts on this thread. Away fans always welcome on here, idiots need not apply.
If you can my first reply was childish then i`m stunned.
Surely i was more than correct in what i was stating that you and Charlton were in the brown stuff only i while ago and Palace and Gills welcomed you with open arms even though it must of hurt like mad for Charlton to play there.
Come on have another look and tell me they were childish remarks in my view it was a reasonable assesment of how things were not so long ago.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
And you are here for what reason? :wave:
you are our rivals yes? so we come on here to take the piss just as you take the piss out of us. what im saying is that clownton fan seems to shag you from behind about Palace and he doesnt seem to realise we dont care about them, noone does! do brighton and charlton have a rivalry? cos he is on here an awful lot

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
eagles #1 said:
you are our rivals yes? so we come on here to take the piss just as you take the piss out of us. what im saying is that clownton fan seems to shag you from behind about Palace and he doesnt seem to realise we dont care about them, noone does! do brighton and charlton have a rivalry? cos he is on here an awful lot

No rivalry between Charlton and Brighton.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Curious Orange said:
No rivalry between Charlton and Brighton.
No they are insignificant and hate the idea that noone cares enough to either hate or like them.They are like kids in the playground with their pathetic please hate us Palace cries.How a non entity of a club such as Reading can get involved I dont know as they like yourselves will very soon drop to the lower 2 levels where they belong. :clap2:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
eagles #1 said:
so maybe MATT CAFC can answer my question?

No their ain't no rivalry between us lot and Brighton. In fact I think it is quite the opposite. A few CAFC legends have played for Brighton in Curbs, John Robinson and Steve gritt managed em after we sacked him.

We have left messages in our programmes, on our websites etc about Falmer so I think we get on well.

Also I can wear my shirt in Brighton City Centre....like to see someone doing that in a Palace Shirt and getting away with it
:)

Oh and eagles #1 it is CAFC MATT not the other way round :nono:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
CAFC Matt said:
No their ain't no rivalry between us lot and Brighton. In fact I think it is quite the opposite. A few CAFC legends have played for Brighton in Curbs, John Robinson and Steve gritt managed em after we sacked him.

We have left messages in our programmes, on our websites etc about Falmer so I think we get on well.

Also I can wear my shirt in Brighton City Centre....like to see someone doing that in a Palace Shirt and getting away with it
:)

I have been there with my 15 year old son :salute: Noone says anything.But why should they?There are a couple of cars near me in coulsdon,surrey with bha stickers on and they are left alone.I dont know any bha fans and have no wish to .

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
26-10-02 said:
I have been there with my 15 year old son :salute: Noone says anything.

Look, I don't care what you say about Palace, just leave Herman's Hermits out of it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Croydonbloke said:
I must also add i would rather play in packed full shit hole.
What you do in your private life is your affair. Please remember we have children visiting this site.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
CAFC Matt said:

and you think i give a shit? well done on wearing your shirt in brighton im sure us palace fans would be mugged by those drugged up tramps on the high street if we were to wear our colours and they give the money towards there falmer project:D or NOT!

me and my mates have all worn our colours to bighton (yes im ashamed i have been to brighton!) and its hilarious to watch the faces on there fans especially when eight of you walk into the club shop with your palace shirts on!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:

me and my mates have all worn our colours to bighton (yes im ashamed i have been to brighton!) and its hilarious to watch the faces on there fans especially when eight of you walk into the club shop with your palace shirts on!

Shouldn't that read 'eight of us' :rolleyes: :p

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
garry nelsons left foot said:
Ah, so thats why you're hang around here...:lolol: :rolleyes: :lolol:
I thought that might catch the eye of a Brightin fan.
Thanks for spotting it but nothing meant by it just a typing error.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here