Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are your enjoying this season?

How much are you enjoying this season?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm very much enjoying it and still enjoy analysing where we are going right and wrong from my NSC armchair.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good stuff. Almost feels a bit empty that not every game feels like a cup final but very nice to be safe from relegation.

We still need another three 1-1s to be safe in my opinion.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
My other is: liking it a lot, but dreaming what another six goals for us-in separate draws - would have meant.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Amazing. Just one loss to a Big Six. Man City are the only team I fear. That’s an astonishing thing for a Brighton fan to say.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Other. Loving the performances and success but unfortunately it is from afar so it’s not the same. Only seen 3 live games this season. Much though I enjoy watching on tv, for me it is all about the days out. We are going on Tuesday night though and I cannot wait.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The poll is a little badly worded and certainly self-fulfilling to the answer the OP wants.

I've gone for "loving it" because the position in the table finally reflects our performances and our options in the squad have come home to roost. BUT - we really should be doing better. That's not a "we should be beating teams like" or "entitled". We've simply had a few games with enough chances that we could even be 4-7 points better off and properly challenging Man Utd. Mental eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The poll is a little badly worded and certainly self-fulfilling to the answer the OP wants.

I've gone for "loving it" because the position in the table finally reflects our performances and our options in the squad have come home to roost. BUT - we really should be doing better. That's not a "we should be beating teams like" or "entitled". We've simply had a few games with enough chances that we could even be 4-7 points better off and properly challenging Man Utd. Mental eh?

How would you have worded it, all options are there, you voted for the wrong one :shrug:

I will not apologise for being pro Potter even during the times you were whinging like a girl because we weren’t winning, so stop dissing me please :smile:

If having faith from the early days is “self fulfilling” now we are doing well, so be it

Stop trying to justify being short sighted for two seasons, not that long ago you were suggesting if Potter got the sack he’d struggle to get a job in the Championship :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
How would you have worded it, all options are there, you voted for the wrong one :shrug:

I will not apologise for being pro Potter even during the times you were whinging like a girl because we weren’t winning, so stop dissing me please :smile:

If having faith from the early days is “self fulfilling” now we are doing well, so be it

Two of the answers are basically the same.

"A little disappointed, should be doing better" is terribly worded and is basically two separate answers. We COULD be doing better with better finishing (something we've all mentioned and the first thing said to me by other fans - for example at a 50th full of Mancs last night and all of them said we're a good striker away from Europe, same thing said by a Spurs fan at work) and I've hardly seen us win at all this season as chose to miss Brentford and chose Spurs over Watford away. But I couldn't select it because I look at the table and am in no way disappointed. We are punching way above our weight.

So I'm both loving it and frustrated and, as usual, you didn't give a compromise option and made it public.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two of the answers are basically the same.

"A little disappointed, should be doing better" is terribly worded and is basically two separate answers. We COULD be doing better with better finishing (something we've all mentioned and the first thing said to me by other fans - for example at a 50th full of Mancs last night and most all of them have said we're a good striker away from Europe, same thing said by a Spurs fan at work) and I've hardly seen us win at all this season as chose to miss Brentford and chose Spurs over Watford away. But I couldn't select it because I look at the table and am in no way disappointed. We are punching way above our weight.

So I'm both loving it and frustrated and, as usual, you didn't give a compromise option and made it public.

Love you GB :smile:

Of course I made it public, I enjoy seeing how people vote. I particularly enjoyed the knee jerks after a disappointing result when I posted the “divisive” Potter In/Out polls. Some on here think that they can see the bigger picture, some want everything NOW. I find it interesting, you find it annoying. I have no problem with that, I could have looked a complete mug if Potter had never delivered, I can live with that. I have been wrong about so many things Albion, I wear my heart on my sleeve with Albion.
We must have a post match drink together one day :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Voted other.
I’m enjoying the football and being in the top half of the table, if the question was just about the football i would have voted loving it.

Can’t say I’ve enjoyed some of the kick off times for home games though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Love you GB :smile:

Of course I made it public, I enjoy seeing how people vote. I particularly enjoyed the knee jerks after a disappointing result when I posted the “divisive” Potter In/Out polls. Some on here can see the bigger picture some want everything NOW. I find it interesting, you find it annoying. I have no problem with that, I could have looked a complete mug if Potter had never delivered, I can live with that.

We must have a post match drink together one day :thumbsup:

Bring picky, he didn't deliver for two seasons and, had we replaced him, you and I have no idea whether we'd be 4th or 20th now. It's all speculation.

Worrying for both of us was two United STH's last night both saying he should replace Rangnick. I think he'd go there if offered. The better he gets the less time he'll stay for.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Voted other.
I’m enjoying the football and being in the top half of the table, if the question was just about the football i would have voted loving it.

Can’t say I’ve enjoyed some of the kick off times for home games though.

Good point.

The "match day experience" this season has been largely terrible, which is annoying given how much I was looking forward to coming back to the Amex.

(And this is due to Covid in a large part, particularly the inconsistencies around checks and masks and staff shortages in the concessions and on the trains, but also due to the mobile tickets and upgrade rules and dreadful kick off times we've had to put up with)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good point.

The "match day experience" this season has been largely terrible, which is annoying given how much I was looking forward to coming back to the Amex.

(And this is due to Covid in a large part, particularly the inconsistencies around checks and masks and staff shortages in the concessions and on the trains, but also due to the mobile tickets and upgrade rules and dreadful kick off times we've had to put up with)

I’m a bit old school and have always enjoyed a Saturday 3pm kick off, I did expect some games to be moved for tv but definitely didn’t expect to go to only one between August and now. Definitely looking forward to the Burnley and Villa games though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here