Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are your enjoying this season?

How much are you enjoying this season?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Been a bittersweet one for me - we’ve been incredible, yet personal situation means I’m going to the least live games in pretty much my whole history following the club. Bit frustrating.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Best season ever!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The poll is on the season, and I feel we should be a little better off than we actually are in terms of results over the season so far. Happy today though.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Couldn't go to the match yesterday, so tried to listen to the audio commentary on the Albion website (out of range for BBC Sussex). Didn't work, so ended up listening to it via the Watford site instead.

Their co-commentator/pundit (dunno who, some ex-Watford fella) said of us "Isn't it so boring, though? You wouldn't get me buying a season ticket to watch this'. I was shouting YES MATE, I'D RATHER WATCH WATFORD EVERY WEEK. Plonker.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Massively enjoying it - even though I haven't been to a game yet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Couldn't go to the match yesterday, so tried to listen to the audio commentary on the Albion website (out of range for BBC Sussex). Didn't work, so ended up listening to it via the Watford site instead.

Their co-commentator/pundit (dunno who, some ex-Watford fella) said of us "Isn't it so boring, though? You wouldn't get me buying a season ticket to watch this'. I was shouting YES MATE, I'D RATHER WATCH WATFORD EVERY WEEK. Plonker.

I remember GP’s first game where we gave them a footballing lesson at Vicarage Road in the first game of the season. So many of their entitled fans saying “WTF, we should be beating teams like Brighton” :lolol:

Doubt even one of them thinks that now, complete basket case of a club

I am soaking our current football up, I don’t think it will be long before GP goes to a top 6 team and we’ll go back a few steps. We will NOT be replacing him with a manager who will hit the ground running imo. Top six managers don’t grow on trees, the few that are unimpressed at the moment will have a wake up call in their expectations.

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Really enjoying it . It was nice walking amongst and chatting to the Watford fans knowing we can relax and not worry about relegation , whilst the trapdoor opens wider for them .

One elderly chap I was talking to was convinced Watford were playing Brentford yesterday , despite the fact I was standing there in my away shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It must be a real psychological blow for a team in the mire to lose one of their few "point bankers" against a team-like-Brighton.

Lol. It explains the disrespect.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Really enjoying it . It was nice walking amongst and chatting to the Watford fans knowing we can relax and not worry about relegation , whilst the trapdoor opens wider for them .

One elderly chap I was talking to was convinced Watford were playing Brentford yesterday , despite the fact I was standing there in my away shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Wasn't Roy Hodgson was it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Wasn't Roy Hodgson was it?

Genuine :lolol:

Is it too early to ask the absent Palace trolls on here to “mind the gap”?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am soaking our current football up, I don’t think it will be long before GP goes to a top 6 team and we’ll go back a few steps. We will NOT be replacing him with a manager who will hit the ground running imo. Top six managers don’t grow on trees, the few that are unimpressed at the moment will have a wake up call in their expectations.

Yeah, we have to make the most of it. Wouldn't at all be surprised if he goes in the summer. Then we'll have to start over again. We are on course for our highest-ever league placing this season. If you can't enjoy it now, then when?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I remember GP’s first game where we gave them a footballing lesson at Vicarage Road in the first game of the season. So many of their entitled fans saying “WTF, we should be beating teams like Brighton” [emoji38]ol:

Doubt even one of them thinks that now, complete basket case of a club

GP's replacement isn't doing too badly at Union SG ???

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not enjoying it at all.

I'm missing the stress, excitement and tension of being one place above the relegation zone, and snatching an ill tempered draw from an imminent defeat.

Potter OUT.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
, I don’t think it will be long before GP goes to a top 6 team and we’ll go back a few steps. We will NOT be replacing him with a manager who will hit the ground running imo. Top six managers don’t grow on trees, the few that are unimpressed at the moment will have a wake up call in their expectations.

Maybe, but he constantly refers to it not being all about him, its the others in the background, and how he appreciates TB's patient approach. He spent nearly 8 years at Östersund and is only 46 so has plenty of time left in management. I suspect that TB's team spend time looking at alternatives so prepared if the unrefusable offer emerges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here