Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to crewe?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
ben andrews girlfriend said:
no thanks dad, i dont want to go

*goes off and sulks*

Ahh BAG, feel free to spend the day with me, we could walk aroung the shops and maybe I will treat you to a romantic Harvestor (early Bird) or a minted Lamb Burger in Wetherspoons!

No expense spared. :p

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I was going, but have visitors!!

may just say I'm off to get a paper!

I will have to wait now for the Stadium of Shite!

:angry:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
should get a few as its pay on the door
i got 3 golden tickets
area D, Row G, Seats 110-112
will i be in one of those 3 seats?................. :salute: :p

£15 from club shop or
£17 on day

get them in and have a party, bring the colours balloons etc,
(theoretically none of our 3 kits clash, so it could be difficult to co-ordinate)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
me and 4 others,got tiks already,think be good turnout,not many have been to this ground,i know of 2 bha that have been to nearly every groung bar 4/5 and this is one of them deffo 1000+

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
We're wearing the Palookaville shirt according to the Insider.

Worth going just for the obscenely hot chilli sauce you can get with your chips and/or burgers at a little kebab shop about 100 yards from the ground (and the station). Highly recommended - the hottest I've ever had.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
As I live in this shithole I can give some info:

Our stand is down one side of the pitch and is covered, it's not a massive stand (depth wise) as it only holds about 1,600 but should be ok to generate some noise.

The singing Crewe fans will be in the end to our right in a very small stand behind a goal, there is a new (since our last visit) main stand opposite where the bulk of their fans will be.

There is now a large pay and display car park at the ground, turn into Gresty Road (first left after the station) drive past the ground and you'll see the car park, if there's no spaces left then there's lots of side streets on the right to park in.

As you drive into Crewe, there's some signs pointing to an industrial estate and advising away fans to park there, don't, as it's about a 15 minute walk at least from there to the ground.

For those on the train, just turn left out of the station onto the main road and left again into Gresty Road.

There are lots of pubs on the main road past the station, there is one almost opposite the station - the Royal/Clancys and within the same block and opposite are another 5 pubs. I am fairly sure they will all be open for our visit and all are friendly enough although not exactly the most exotic places.

There's plenty of chippys, pizza, sandwich and cake shops on the main road too, amongst all the pubs, for those who'd rather eat than drink!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me and a small hut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here