Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to crewe?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
me and poss mrs dave the gaffer, squiggsy and partner, rusco, poss smiley miley. In fact most of the 17:32 crew.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, I think a few of the Sunshine Bus may come out of semi retirement for this one, I think we will do well to get over 1000 tho, Gresty aint exactly a lot of folks idea of fun.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Brighton till i die said:
it looks like a right shit-hole.

has anyone been?
is it any good?
can you generate a decent atmosphere there?

???

Yes, No, Yes.

The one decent thing about the ground is that it couldn't actually be much closer to the station without the trains running across the half-way line.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Have been to Crewe....when terracing was still in force (I believe it was in the days of Liam Brady era). Good turn out and pretty easy to get to although parking was problematic. Improvements have been made to the ground since therefore, small and compact spring to mind. Comedy of errors driving up so don't repeat my misfortune of having a car full of hungovers who decided to feel sick at practically every motorway service station, missed the turn off for Crewe, stopped at a pub and was asked to leave before I even managed to sip the first sip of my pint!

Enjoy!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton till i die said:
it looks like a right shit-hole.

has anyone been?
is it any good?
can you generate a decent atmosphere there?

???

How good are the local pubs, and will they let us in?

If they are ok, and will let us in, the atmosphere will be electric! (Even if at least one of your crew will be asleep during the match).:lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I have been several times and the home support is quite noisy which has normally got us going, resulting in a brilliant atmosphere, Crewe itself is a depressing shit hole of a dump, quite similar to the environs of Port Vale, but there are a few decent boozers round the ground and I have always found Gresty one of the better awaydays (not many would agree mind)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Me , Tony le mesmer and his old man going from the West country. ( possibly 2 more)

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
dave the gaffer said:
me and poss mrs dave the gaffer, squiggsy and partner, rusco, poss smiley miley. In fact most of the 17:32 crew.

no thanks dad, i dont want to go

*goes off and sulks*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here