Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Reading?

gizza25

Swedish Seagull
Jan 17, 2011
Lövestad/Sweden
My first game since Leyton Orient last xmas. Have all tickets now up to Wrexham, to complete my stay in UK for this xmas! Very excited, especially Southampton for obvious reasons!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Me and the wife to this one and our coventry tickets came this week as well, lets hope the weather stays kind over xmas

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yep im there !!!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i believe at the beginning of the season i predicted 1600 and many on here said it would be far more that.....i'll stick with 1600

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yep the little bridge right next to the reading festival,its being knocked down and a much bigger bridge is being put in that will have two lanes in stead of one,this starts on the 19th of december and doesn't finish til end of jan which will be a nightmare for traffic and trains but will be worth it in the end.Its all part of the 500 million buck revamp of reading station,two major bridges have been widened and this xmas one is the last to be widened.

I'll be in the reading end:)

Video shows new look for Reading railway station - News - getreading - Reading Post

Last edited:

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
I might be wrong, and I'm sure I'll be shot down in flames pretty sharpish if I am, but I was under the impression that public transport was always non existent on Boxing Day??

I live in Bracknell, so a 7 mile trip up the road is too good to miss, me plus 2 others for the game.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
2000 is pretty poor for a boxing day, considering WHU have just taken 4,500 on a saturday just before Christmas.
I suppose the club aren't prepared to commit to anymore because of the payment upfront required.
But West Ham are a lot bigger than us and a Saturday before xmas is not boxing day.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Apparently 1500 sold already so I reckon we should get pretty near selling our 2000 allocation, should be great as its a great away end for making a bit of noise :clap:

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Anybody got an idea of how to get back to LDN afterwards? I can get a lift to the game from Brighton but need to get back to London afterwards. Providing the tube drivers arent strikling anywhere in London would do.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Me and the missus going.

Taking the in laws x 3 as well on the back of my other family peeps who cannot make it. I know who to blame if we lose and it is not my family peeps who cannot make it!!

Not sure parking is going to be too good. normally shit at the best of times!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here