Votes: 31 34.1%
  • more chance of 1066 getting a shag

Votes: 28 30.8%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sorry folks but I don't think we will sign anyone else before the window slams shut.

I wait to eat my words, hopefully.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Surely the point of offloading players like we have is to try and finance a signing of a much needed striker, pretty pointless depleting an already threadbare squad otherwise.

E

enigma

Trigger said:
Surely the point of offloading players like we have is to try and finance a signing of a much needed striker, pretty pointless depleting an already threadbare squad otherwise.

I agree with that mostly, but then I guess every bit of cash that can be saved with the Falmer situtaion is helpful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One hopefully. :(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think by tuesday our new line up will, at the least consist of : Rooney, Lampard, Henry, Mark Mcghee has quite obviously been cutting back on wages to afford the likes of the above, by april we will be in the play off positions, and come the last game of the season it will be between us and reading who go up as champions.

(My Doctor can verify that i am completely mad, and i am taking many differant drugs to try and cure my madness, there quite clearly not working as yet, the labotomy results are due very soon, as soon as my medical team recieve them i shall let you all know the outcome):p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Hey, i dont do all the controversial stuff (cant even spell it ffs !!) but i notice triggers post is dated back to 2003 ?? do you guys (and gals) either keep notes as to what others have stated / posted in the past, and then when someone says something else, you get em with past comments, or do you just do a search of there past posts to do the same ??? either way i find it pretty sad, peoples views are bound to change from time to time, depending on whats going on, by the way im not sticking up for anyone here, i just cant believe someone would pull up something thats well over 2 years old to chuck it in there faces :lolol: (no direct dig at you yorkie as i know your not the only one to have done this) .......alll i can say is.......everyone to there own.........whatever turns you on etc etc.......if i can be of any help, i believe woolworths are doing a special offer on the "get a life counter", £9.99 i do believe...bargain !!!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(sits back.......awaits flamming) :lolol: :lolol:

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
It must be 1!
(surely?:down: ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stumpy Tim said:
I reckon we'll get Shipperley. Call it womens intuition, or what ever the male equivalent is.

I reckon that as well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hitony said:
Hey, i dont do all the controversial stuff (cant even spell it ffs !!) but i notice triggers post is dated back to 2003 ?? do you guys (and gals) either keep notes as to what others have stated / posted in the past, and then when someone says something else, you get em with past comments, or do you just do a search of there past posts to do the same ??? either way i find it pretty sad, peoples views are bound to change from time to time, depending on whats going on, by the way im not sticking up for anyone here, i just cant believe someone would pull up something thats well over 2 years old to chuck it in there faces :lolol: (no direct dig at you yorkie as i know your not the only one to have done this) .......alll i can say is.......everyone to there own.........whatever turns you on etc etc.......if i can be of any help, i believe woolworths are doing a special offer on the "get a life counter", £9.99 i do believe...bargain !!!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(sits back.......awaits flamming) :lolol: :lolol:

It was a mickey take for goodness sake.
I know Trigger and I was teasing him :rolleyes:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Yorkie said:
It was a mickey take for goodness sake.
I know Trigger and I was teasing him :rolleyes:

ok, .......but in fairness there is nothing to let anyone know that it was a mickey take, like there were no smileys or anything to denote that.

(i know trigger as well, by the way, dunno if you know, but hes a very rich man nowadays !!!!! if any of you need money, hes the one you need to send the begging letters to :D) (see you in coventry si, where i best buy you a drink eh ??? :lolol: and would love to meet you as well yorkie :bowdown: )

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
None like last transfer window.The fans being short changed again

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs Millwall have signed dyer on a free transfer this morning from west brom :censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here