algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Or could we be lining up a loan deal?I really hope so

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
We will either buy someone from the lower leagues (who will be a risk) or we will loan a striker from one of the Premiership or high Championship clubs.

SHIPPERLY PLEASE on a loan with view to permanent move.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
paddy said:
Its getting awfull close to the deadline. Do you think we might have two deadline day signings?

Think MM is busting a gut but like all fans I know theres no cash so I am very worried but hey 2 would be great

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Vulture I dont intend to be the profit of doom but the signs all point to the fact that there is no signifcant money in the current budget. Obviously MM could bring in any number of players but at this level the player must be of a certain standard.
I was worried when the business about the 90k for the JR came out and Martin Perry stated this was money that would be better served for MM bringing in players, it was almost as if the Lewes business was the ultimate get out clause.
I have been wrong before and I hope I am now, there is still a couple of days left and it won't be the first time the Albion have pulled something out at the 11th hour.
I still believe we can avoid the drop, but we need a player who can win us 6, 7 or 8 games between now and the end of the season by scoring the goals, some people think we already have that player at the club, to be honest I'm not so sure.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we avoid any injuries, and the kids keep improving then I think we can stay up with CKR and Hart as main strikers. But it will be damn close.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
dougdeep said:
If we avoid any injuries, and the kids keep improving then I think we can stay up with CKR and Hart as main strikers. But it will be damn close.

Thats the worry, if another midfielder is out for any period of time the team is in trouble.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Harty said:
Dougdeep, I hope you are right, who will score the most between now and the Stoke game?
Harty or CKR?

Will Mcghee start either this pairing or even give it a chance to gel?

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Harty said:
Vulture I dont intend to be the profit of doom but the signs all point to the fact that there is no signifcant money in the current budget. Obviously MM could bring in any number of players but at this level the player must be of a certain standard.
I was worried when the business about the 90k for the JR came out and Martin Perry stated this was money that would be better served for MM bringing in players, it was almost as if the Lewes business was the ultimate get out clause.
I have been wrong before and I hope I am now, there is still a couple of days left and it won't be the first time the Albion have pulled something out at the 11th hour.
I still believe we can avoid the drop, but we need a player who can win us 6, 7 or 8 games between now and the end of the season by scoring the goals, some people think we already have that player at the club, to be honest I'm not so sure.

Ian
I still say you know a lot more than you are letting on.I feel that due to your BBC job you cant say but when you leave your role Im sure what you have to say will be explosive

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i went for 2. i was just hopeing a little. but after reading another thread looks like i could be right. along with only a handful of other optimistic folk. :)

keep the faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here