How many of the BIG games have you been to?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many did you make it to?

• 4 (four)

Votes: 80 27.0%

Votes: 54 18.2%

Votes: 84 28.4%

Votes: 72 24.3%
  • 0, nil, zero, nada (go to the back of the class)

Votes: 28 9.5%

• Total voters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
3, missed the play off game, this is true, my father in law was remarrying on the day and I lost the battle and had to attend with the wife, THE FCUKER cancelled his wedding the day before, I have never forgiven him.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Just 2 - both the play off finals for me. I was a mere 7 years old in 83 and didn't go to the games. Hopefully will make a hat trick this year.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
None. Wasn't born in '83, was 3 for 1991 and in 2004 I was left looking after my Dad's dogs and listening on the radio whilst he and my step-mum went. Bloody dogs kept bothering me whilst I was trying to listen as well.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hereford not on the list? :facepalm: THE big game

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
3 out of 4 (missed the 83 Replay due to illness; still have the full ticket + counterfoil). I didn't think there would be many that had been to 3 out of 4.

I would have thought that most people old enough would have done all 4.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 out of 4

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wasn't allowed to go to the Cup Finals. Was deemed too young and in fairness to my folks, the love of the Albion hadn't been fully hardwired into me by then. It took a few more years for it to become a way of life.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
All except the cup final replay, although technically I went.

I got arrested at Victoria ( along with several others ) for being drunk! Me?

The SPG grabbed us as we got off the train (which was dry and well policed) ,to make an example, banged us up ( ooerr missus) and let us out after the game.

Surprise surprise, when they gave us our personal items back, every ticket had vanished from our wallets.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I went to all four. I tend though to support the club when the going gets tough and am not now a season ticket holder. Experience of the past tells me that 'fans' get used to success and become hyper critical. I fear that is starting now and if Brighton were to go up (not expected) there will be real problem with a team of losers (as inevitably we would be). Our manager though is pretty sharp and if he is strong enough (which I think he is) we should get enough points to stay up. Next season will be very interesting whatever !!! This club makes such a contribution to one's life. The game is great and there is never a dull moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports