How long before the crowd turns on Gus?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
1) we finished SEVENTH with him
2) went back to Adams - boring football AND SHIT CREEK football
3) almost got relegated with him
4) got slade, he did no better and we ended up wasting TWO WHOLE seasons doing f*** all

if we stayed with wilkins, we would be in the championship TWO YEARS AGO

Lets not forget that if it wasn't for Russell Slade we would be in League Two. People have considerably short memories.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
My only problem with questions like this is that there seems to be a small portion of fans who havent got a clue and are incapable of having an opinion of their own, who happily jump on any bandwagon going as long as it gives them the opportunity to shout obsenities at someone. i.e the manager.

A loud minorities opinion then seems to represent the silent majority and we have another needless managerial casualty.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Withdean Wanderer needs to get laid, that would sort his issues out (IMHO)!

Having looked at his mates facebook profiles I understand why he lacks self confidence. I do like his posts though, simply because so many people bite, when more often than not he is being realistic!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The problem with WW is that this thread, no matter how valid, is so typical of his negative attitude hence the abuse.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A very predictable outcome to a WW thread. Grow up you morons, it's a perfectly acceptable question.

As he said, he asked the same thing about Slade last year, got abuse and then what happened? People turned on Slade two months into the season.

My only problem with questions like this is that there seems to be a small portion of fans who havent got a clue and are incapable of having an opinion of their own, who happily jump on any bandwagon going as long as it gives them the opportunity to shout obsenities at someone. i.e the manager.

A loud minorities opinion then seems to represent the silent majority and we have another needless managerial casualty.

Good post. I'm sure if after 5 games we've only won 1 or 2 there will be a few people more than happy to get the ball rolling.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
A very predictable outcome to a WW thread. Grow up you morons, it's a perfectly acceptable question.

As he said, he asked the same thing about Slade last year, got abuse and then what happened? People turned on Slade two months into the season.

Good post. I'm sure if after 5 games we've only won 1 or 2 there will be a few people more than happy to get the ball rolling.

:tantrum:

Mid table?

a very predictable outcome to a ww thread. Grow up you morons, it's a perfectly acceptable question.

As he said, he asked the same thing about slade last year, got abuse and then what happened? People turned on slade two months into the season.

you got a point fish,not a good start,having doubts already:(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If it all goes tits up I hope we make changes with enough time to rescue the season.

I'm pretty sure it won't, but IF it does I don't want another season of being in a "transitional period" which is a wank term for shit.

What is tits up though? Sacking the manager every season is not the way to go we need a consistent base to build from. Unless we are bottom of the league Poyet should and will be safe.
What a depressing thread though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports