Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How hot is your office?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
day-the-earth-caught-fire-poster.jpg

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Tough day today cleaning windows. Temp gauge in the van said 33 degrees this afternoon.
There was a light sprinkling of ladies in bikinis (some of which should of been in swimsuits to keep it all in) to keep my spirits up.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Bought a portable air con unit for £300 a couple of months ago (its a proper air con not an air cooler) and the Mrs has spent the last two months scolding me that it was a waste of money and that we couldn't afford it.

I am now like a king with the bedroom at a blissful 19 degrees. I will make the most of this short lived moment of triumph :)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Left my office at 1530 far to hot. Went to the beer garden at the local and just got in. Perfect

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bought a portable air con unit for £300 a couple of months ago (its a proper air con not an air cooler) and the Mrs has spent the last two months scolding me that it was a waste of money and that we couldn't afford it.

I am now like a king with the bedroom at a blissful 19 degrees. I will make the most of this short lived moment of triumph :)

.....right up to when your leccy bill plops on the doormat ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Aircon broke down in our office this afternoon as well. It hit 31 degrees and that was the point at which I left.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
My bedroom seems to attract mosquitoes. Got bitten several times by a nasty f@cker on the foot last night. A dozen bites and I've been scratching them all day. Applying cream makes the pain worse. Horrible b@st@rds. :eek:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
My bedroom seems to attract mosquitoes. Got bitten several times by a nasty f@cker on the foot last night. A dozen bites and I've been scratching them all day. Applying cream makes the pain worse. Horrible b@st@rds. :eek:

I got bitten 5 times last night. Tiger balm seems to help me, and it smells nice.

Fun fact, I read somewhere that they enjoy type O blood. So if you're an A or B, get a snuggle buddy who's a type O and you'll be saved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here