Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
perth seagull said:
I was always skinny and was underweight until I started going to the gym. Now I have a small beer gut.

A mate of mine started going to the gym in order to get rid of his large beer gut.

All he ended up with was a large but rock-hard beer gut.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
tedebear said:
I'm not fat - I just have an ever increasing bump on the front of me!! :lol:

So do I, but mine is down to lager. What's your excuse ?
:lolol: :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
5ft 8 and I weigh in at 10 stone 2. This sounds about right but I just can't stop drinking beer and it is certainly noticeable.

If I don't drink for a couple of weeks (very very difficult) the weight falls off like lemmings on a day trip to Beachy Head.

Just wish I could keep it off.

I do the whole gym thing and eat fairly healthily (salads and oily fish yada yada) but I just cannot seem to keep this belly shifted. It seems as long as I drink I am doomed to endure a little bit of tubby round the waistline.

Damn Beer.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Still no vote for the bottom option. Well I can think of somebody who has either told a porky or hasn't voted.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bluejuice said:
5ft 8 and I weigh in at 10 stone 2. This sounds about right but I just can't stop drinking beer and it is certainly noticeable.

If I don't drink for a couple of weeks (very very difficult) the weight falls off like lemmings on a day trip to Beachy Head.

Just wish I could keep it off.

I do the whole gym thing and eat fairly healthily (salads and oily fish yada yada) but I just cannot seem to keep this belly shifted. It seems as long as I drink I am doomed to endure a little bit of tubby round the waistline.

Damn Beer.

You and me alike BJ. I'm 5'8, weigh just under 11 stone, and am slim apart from the middle. Beer and lack of exercise unfortunately. Breathing in a lot helps, but I go blue. Wanking, sadly, doesn't really shed the flab either :nono:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Slim like a post, in slimville on the slimest hill, and the post was made by a slim farmer,

you get the idea, i wouldnt mind putting ABIT if weight on

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
With a BMI of 21 I should be happy but wouldn't mind weighing another half stone more.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I could do with losing a couple of stone, but most people don't believe me when I say how much I weigh.

Clever dressing is the answer.

However, my climbing partners soon find out I wasn't kidding when I fall off and meet them half way! :ohmy:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Too many skinny buggers on here for my liking!

Men who weigh under 10 stone :ohmy: its just not right! you need feeding up........................come to my house and I'll sort you out :lolol:

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Race said:
Too many skinny buggers on here for my liking!

Men who weigh under 10 stone :ohmy: its just not right! you need feeding up........................come to my house and I'll sort you out :lolol:

Only want them to help with the move and diy. :lolol: :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
oapdodge said:
Only want them to help with the move and diy. :lolol: :lolol:

Nooooo thats all sorted! Just dont like the thought of under fed men :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I went out with a lass a few years ago, her mum thought that I was a bit on the skinny side, every time I went round their house she fed me so much that I felt like the turkey being fattened up for Christmas. Fortunately for my waistline the relationship broke down after a few months, otherwise I would probably look like Andy Fordham by now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here