Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I'm the stunt double for the blob.

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Well I've always thought of myself as a little over but I was told otherwise by a group of fcuking pikeys the other day when I was innocently walking down the road with my mate the other day but what do those little :censored: know?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Richie Morris said:
Im not fat and I have an inny.
I was generalising. But you'd have though a fat person would have forced it into being an outtie, yet some of the ones I've noticed you could fit a telephone box in.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:

Why do fattys always have inny bellybuttons, and skinnys have outies ? You'd have thought it'd be the other way round.

That was an interesting phenomena when I was pregnant. I have an inny but when I got to 8 months each time, it turned into an outy. It went back to normal afterwards though.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a tad over what i want to be (haven't weighed myself , got no scales) but got a slight curve

will lose it playing footy in the summer though

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Braders7 said:
a tad over what i want to be (haven't weighed myself , got no scales) but got a slight curve

will lose it playing footy in the summer though

I'm opposite to that, now my sunday league season's over I won't play football for about three months and instead get pissed all the time and end up with a beer belly.

:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I am perfectly proportioned. :cool:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
I haven't seen my feet for a couple of years now..i think i still have feet! But being 6'4" and LARGE has its advantages!!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I was always skinny and was underweight until I started going to the gym. Now I have a small beer gut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here