How excited are you this morning?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gorilla

Feb 22, 2009
Horsham
I think who ever our opposition is they are going to be alot more worried! Great management! great players! brighton are a team to fear again!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I honeslty think everyone should go mental 30 secs after KO today - it will be officially less than a season on Withers games left!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Meeting in Brighton at 1 so will try our best to get there. Where you sitting?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BLOCK

G block yes.

:albion2::bowdown::thumbsup::albion1::bhasign::rave::rave::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
very, this will likely be my first and last game at Withdean - may have invested too much hope in it already though, praying for ok weather and a good win with lots of goals......

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Can't sit still, pacing up and down drivin the mrs mad, and hoping we get a clean sheet and a good performance but I remember feeling exactly the same this time last year!

Come on boys don't let us down!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's just a shame we had two important players missing last Saturday and will again today. You'd expect to have a fully available squad at this time of the season. We should still have enough quality to beat Rochdale.

Spot on.

I'm going today but the misfortunes of the midweek game hasn't actually worn off yet.I'm still bitter over losing Nav and Sparrow which could prove costly.If we had made one or two signings then that might have cheered me up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports