Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How excited are you this morning?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So, first home game of season today. Everything is still possible. The shittiest World Cup in my life time is a long but painful memory and now, after a superb winning start away from home, the Gus orchestra of flair are going to storm the division.

We'll be promoted by Easter and Champions by the end of April. Every goal Baz scores is going to be a spectacular scissor kick, Sparrow is going to storm the division as the leading midfiled goalscorer, and Murray is going to grab the golden boot for league 1.

Can't bloody wait until 3pm

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Caveat - this post my not apply by 5pm

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd like whatever you're on please.

:amex:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Good post, this is what the start of the season is about, high hopes, optimistic, great expectations and an overriding feeling we are the best in the division and going to storm it.
Then 3 games in reality hits home, until then just enjoy it.

That is what being a Brighton supporter is about :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Aren't those all 'last week' emotions?

Now, the grind is on.

Nah, didn't go to Swindon and we won, so all still applies. Besides, I'm feeling good about today so don't burst my bubble!

:rave: :albion2: :rave:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Just been up to take a look at Falmer for the first time in months so am totally in the zone now......can. not. wait.

Tuesday has taken a slight edge off but looking forard to seeing todays line up.....am bankling on a 442 with Kish and Dicker in the middle.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nah, didn't go to Swindon and we won, so all still applies. Besides, I'm feeling good about today so don't burst my bubble!

:rave: :albion2: :rave:

Fair enough.

Last week was that magical first day of the new season. I've got increasingly annoyed as this week has gone on that both TV and radio have been ramping up today as the first day, as if there isn't a world outside the Premiership...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I honestly feel half as excited as i did before Tues happened. I just think losing Nav for the whole season or so will be something that's very hard to replace. Plus losing Sparrow for 3 games... I'm worried today. Worried.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's just a shame we had two important players missing last Saturday and will again today. You'd expect to have a fully available squad at this time of the season. We should still have enough quality to beat Rochdale.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Extremely excited. :yahoo: Heading up to London very shortly to see people I haven't seen for months and a mate's birthday so it's going to be a massive piss up.:drink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's just a shame we had two important players missing last Saturday and will again today. You'd expect to have a fully available squad at this time of the season. We should still have enough quality to beat Rochdale.

Sportsman. Me. Gaz. 1-30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here