Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bad are the scottish leagues

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But we have to put up with endless hype on Radio 5 live about the Scottish leagues and how wonderful they are (admittedly only when there are no English games on), when nobody south of berwick gives a toss.

Personally, the whole of Scotland could drift off and join Norway and I wouldn't notice.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
But we have to put up with endless hype on Radio 5 live about the Scottish leagues and how wonderful they are (admittedly only when there are no English games on), when nobody south of berwick gives a toss.

Personally, the whole of Scotland could drift off and join Norway and I wouldn't notice.

I don't suppose you would !

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Honestly think Scottish SPL is equivalent to league 1, hate how it gets so much coverage and how Celtic v Rangers is built up like Barcelona - Real Madrid

Totally agree. We would pulverise the Old Firm, they have no pace in their build up and resort to long long ball tactics all the time.

Charlton and Sheff Utd level at best.

TNBA

TTF

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If the Scots vote for independence will that mean they'll stop showing pointless Monkey Tennis results in England? If that's the case then I hope they have that referendum soon and manage to convince the people it's the right way to go.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
But we have to put up with endless hype on Radio 5 live about the Scottish leagues and how wonderful they are (admittedly only when there are no English games on), when nobody south of berwick gives a toss. QUOTE]

What a load of absolute BOLLOCKS - like a lot of people on here I listen to R5 regularly and they NEVER say how great the Scottish leagues are!!

You are talking utter drivel and you are clearly a clown!

The reason that Rangers and Celtic get a lot of publicity is that aside from Liverpool and Man U they are the best supported clubs in the UK with a worldwide fan base!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here