Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houghton out

houghton out or in

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've given Stockdale my support all season but to say he's turned into a good signing is stretching things a bit. He cost us the game today and has cost us many more games this season with stupid errors and loss of concentration. I think he is actually quite a good goalkeeper but bloody hell, he has made a lot of mistakes that have been costly. I simply put that down to everybody having a shit season and he's caught the disease. Unfortunately, the buck stops with the coaching staff and management. Walton deserves to have been given a few more games this season after a few howlers from Stockdale. Management has been too weak, too many times.

As for today, WTF was Hughton thinking by replacing Calderon with Best? And starting CMS? 2 'strikers' with 2 goals between them-that'll get us the points we need. Poor decisions by a poor manager in my opinion.

No he didn't.

I would vote but will somebody tell me who Houghton is?

Stumpy Tim

I feel for CH. He's inherited a squad whose confidence was battered by Hyppia and his bizarre tactics. He's dragged us clear of relegation, but frankly has done so with a squad so devoid of attacking ability it hurts. Apart from KLL, who has always been hit and miss, we don't have a single player able to go past a player or anyone with pace. We used to have Bennett, Buckley and Noone as well as KLL. Now we have no one. Perhaps that's why none of our strikers are scoring? Without quality attacking players we are not going to score goals.

For me, the essential signings are a quality striker and two or three tricky, pacey wingers. We are not actually badly served at the back or in central midfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here