Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins felt twinges in his knee on Saturday.....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If Hoskins was injured why would he be traveling?

Free holiday? Might not be a major injury and be travelling and having a late fitness check tomorrow? Might be a case of preferring to rest him, but using him to make up numbers and only use him in an emergency?

Are they coming back to brighton before heading to peterborough? If not maybe they think he'll be fit by the weekend?

Maybe there's an odd number of players and they don't want o pay the single occupant fee?

(the first and last explanations are not serious ones)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I used to get blisters where the stud nails came through. Just had to put more Dubbin on and play through it.

Dubbin? Wot, on them placky slippers they wear these days?! I'd be surprised if they didn't disintegrate on contact tbh. :ohmy:

ps Does Sandaza put Dobbin on his boots?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd like to think with a stronger team behind him, Barnes would score against Wrexham. I'd be happier to see Hoskins rested and saved for Peterborough. He looked too good to risk on Saturday!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hoskins just been on Radio Sussex saying he felt fine and was over his injuries which were all connected and hoped for an extended run in the sideso hopefully he will play up front with Barnes and we will go through. The financial reward for winning this replay are toomuch to rely on DS players who showed in the first match that they are not ready other than possibly Rogers who showed some good touches and obviously Hall who we all know about.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
They should forget these new pink, orange, white boots and go back to the old classics i used to wear - Umbro speciali! Never had a blister in my life. the most comfy boots i ever wore. The mouldys were even better. like slippers.

f***ing orange and pink boots - LOOOOL!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here