Hoskins felt twinges in his knee on Saturday.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Where did you hear this? I havent read about this infact qte the oposite I thought he said injuries are all behind him and he would be pushing for a starting place

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks Acker, all in his head, isnt that Vincente's excuse aswell I am sure that somewhere

Vicente can play as a striker. If he's fit, as is suggested, then he needs to get out there and show us that he's the Real Deal.
Gus will decide. A big glamour tie awaits us in the next round of the cup which is a big enough incentive. "Go get em boys"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hopefully he can play tomorrow but if the blisters are bad I imagine he might be rested. Should have worn them in!!

The question is, will Adgestein and Berkamp get us a result? Adgesteing bangs them in for the ressies- maybe we'll have this other young lad available as well if we complete the signing?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
maybe if he wouldn't change his boots ever 2 weeks he wouldn't have blisters. However blisters are treatable these days so I don't see them keeping him out

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Iv had blisters before from playing and i can promise you they can be serious enough to keep him out for a few weeks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hoskins didn't have any surgery did he ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If Hoskins isn't fit for Wrexham, who do you want up front? Barnes and Barker?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I used to get blisters where the stud nails came through. Just had to put more Dubbin on and play through it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports