Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hosham UKIP public meeting tonight in Horsham at 19:30

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
The eloquent words seem to have left your posts. I bet Hugh is proud of your choice use of language. Just carry on, get it off your chest.

So, initially I am condemned as a sesquipedalian, and now as being vulgar - make your mind up. If you stick your head up above the parapet, mob-boy, expect some flak - otherwise continue starting fires, as you don't seem very good at 'continuity'.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Epilogue

"There is nothing more foolish, nothing more given to outrage than a useless mob"

Herodotus 434 BC

Fin

The mob will need to play with themselves now, even though most will need little prompting.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I could turn the tables and say why would you be so naïve as to put your faith in UKIP to solve this country's problems free of agenda? I don't trust every scientist, I don't trust every politician but the fact of the matter remains that there are independent organisations who have looked into climate change and have come up with very convincing and reputable theories. Yes, there has always been climate change and I wouldn't for one moment claim we caused the Ice Age but just look at China and the terrible smog they suffer in so many cities, isn't that proof enough of the damage we're doing to ourselves? You may say 'well its only China' but I really hope they wake up to the dangers of their fossil fuel usage. They're opening a new coal-fired power station every week and its doing their people no good whatsoever.

Catastrophic is a very strong word. Unfortunately there is a school of thought that believes: Doing nothing whatsoever = Not Leaving the EU and Sorting out immigration = Leaving the EU.

But still, why have an informed opinion when you have gut instinct?

even if I were to believe all what these agenda driven scientists are saying the crux of it is china will keep on producing carbon omissions regardless of anyone setting any examples and unfortunately so will india. both their economies are booming so who are we to force them to stop
& would you entertain stopping either of them ? not even the yanks are that daft. so as I have said our little contribution is a complete waste of time and effort and comes at a huge expense to ourselves being the consumer and businesses.
back to endless immigration what are its real pro's when you have the option of leaving the EU and introducing your very own fair and easy points system that doesn't discriminate against anyone.. race sex and anything else the political correctness brigade are likely to throw up in your face ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So, initially I am condemned as a sesquipedalian, and now as being vulgar - make your mind up. If you stick your head up above the parapet, mob-boy, expect some flak - otherwise continue starting fires, as you don't seem very good at 'continuity'.

Maybe if you look back over your posts on this thread you will see who stuck their head above the parapet, who started the fire.........i stated "nasty" posts not vulgar, tho you seem to have summed up your contribution nicely.
By the way your "dull spark" and "continuity" comments were real rib ticklers......now keep googling so you can use more flash words in completely the wrong
places.
So you lexiphanic, in other words a boring fart, or having the tendency to use long words, especially when a short word will do.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Maybe if you look back over your posts on this thread you will see who stuck their head above the parapet, who started the fire.........i stated "nasty" posts not vulgar, tho you seem to have summed up your contribution nicely.
By the way your "dull spark" and "continuity" comments were real rib ticklers......now keep googling so you can use more flash words in completely the wrong
places.
So you lexiphanic, in other words a boring fart, or having the tendency to use long words, especially when a short word will do.

OOOOOOer - big words.......welcome to the world of enlightenment.

PS I don't need to google anything - I do know my back EMF from my inspection elbow.

Firestarter.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
OOOOOOer - big words.......welcome to the world of enlightenment.

PS I don't need to google anything - I do know my back EMF from my inspection elbow.

Firestarter.

Inspection elbow.....lol, obviously not only do you use oldish language but you seem to live in the 50's with your electrical terms.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
OI!!!!
"Hugh's dad goes to see Palace now and again"........Brilliant, genuinely funny.

Made me laugh

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Killing an Arab by the Cure is another good translation!

I notice that Fat Bob now sings 'Killing Another' when he burbles that song live.

If you ask me it's just political correctness gone mad. Would never have happened if Mrs T was still in charge of the country.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'm calm, look at your abusive words and posts from last night and this morning, then you have the front to use highfaluting words after the guttersnipe....priceless.

Weak. They were sitting up with gran when she was stronger than that.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I notice that Fat Bob now sings 'Killing Another' when he burbles that song live.

If you ask me it's just political correctness gone mad. Would never have happened if Mrs T was still in charge of the country.

:lol:

Killing an Ahab or Kissing an Arab are some other variations used to keep those incapable of contextualisation happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here