HORSEMEAT-Crikey!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Now take this piss out of us veggies....

OK, you tadpole eating, yoghurt knitting, sandle wearing waste of a wank!

Exactly. Give me Quorn any day. The meat industry has gone from bulking out their cow/pig products with hooves, eyes and eyelids to chucking in entire horses.

So what?

The question you need to ask is it edible (which in the case of Quorn the answer is no!)? If the answer is yes then what the f*** does it matter if it's nose, eyelid, ear, cock or fanny?

I expect all of us have eaten at a football ground before or a kebab shop after a night out the chance are we've all eat far worse than horse.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
OK, you tadpole eating, yoghurt knitting, sandle wearing waste of a wank!

So what?

The question you need to ask is it edible (which in the case of Quorn the answer is no!)? If the answer is yes then what the f*** does it matter if it's nose, eyelid, ear, cock or fanny?

I expect all of us have eaten at a football ground before or a kebab shop after a night out the chance are we've all eat far worse than horse.

Stinker's Bridge! I expected better of you. I know that nothing on two or four legs is safe from a shotgun-wielding Buxtedian, but honestly!"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd quite happily eat horse in any burger, Lasagne or whatever. I'd feel somehow I was getting my own back on the fuckers that have let me down so many times over the years.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Today it's horses.

Tomorrow it will be the elderly and disabled.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
OsamabinCookin.jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If you're going to buy cheap minced based products you don't want to know whats in there. Horse is probably the least of your worries.

mmmm cheap minced based products

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stinker's Bridge! I expected better of you. I know that nothing on two or four legs is safe from a shotgun-wielding Buxtedian, but honestly!"

Man alive! I've been called some things in my time but that just about takes the biscuit!

He doesn't need to kill anything before he eats it!

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I bet those South Koreans are pissing themselves at us for this outcry over horsemeat.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The real point is that if horse meat can get in the food unnoticed, what else can? And what chemicals has the meat been injected with?

A horse tranquillizer is ketamine and that's a popular illicit drug on the club scene so everyone's a winner? ???

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Friend of mine owns a convenience store and has had to remove a substantial amount of products from his shelves because of this, he's now saddled with hundreds of pounds of stock he can't get rid of although the suppliers have offered to help him rein in his losses by collecting the goods and refunding him so he shouldn't be in this position furlong.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I blame Watson And Crick. Oh, and the Irish.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
535823_10151728844613662_473331093_n.jpg :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
makes me laugh,
to be fair, i've eaten horses, dogs, cats etc.. and everyone gets a freak on,
but do people give a shit about the MSG in their chinese takeaways, which is way worse, or the e numbers making our kids strange, or the unknown and horrific shit that goes on with genetically modifies food???
i guess the media has no real interest,(???) in these stories, as it's a multi billion pound shitstorm,
however, horsemeat..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports