GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's because we have some right tasty geezers

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Let's all do our best to push for the top spot! Come on Brighton lets give those fuckers a damn good shoeing!,

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Actually I have a feeling the Palace home fixture and the total pigs ear the police made of controlling the crowds has distorted our figures. The number of people randomly arrested then released without charge or bailed before no further action was nothing short of embarrassing.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Highest # of arrests at home matches: 43
That'll rise even more now the grassers' hotline is in operation.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So we had more arrested at home games ( table 10 ) than any other team by quite a way.

Bloody thugs

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably for swearing at a football match heaven forbid

Have you seen anyone arrested for swearing?
3 of those arrests/banning orders are for pitch invasion that I can remember or does the England schoolboy streak count against us?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And only last week it was announced that for the third year running we're top of the league in drugs deaths in the UK. We're back on the map, baby.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Arrests mean nothing. I'm sure we all know people who have been arrested for very minor things that got dropped straight away.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Interesting to note that race-related arrests are recorded but not homophobic. And there were more arrests for ticket touting than racist chanting. Perhaps it's not the problem that the SBL would have us believe.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Or South Yorkshire Police are stroppy gits who view all football fans with contempt and often make matters worse. viz. Barnsley away last season. End of season, 400-500 Brighton fans, many in fancy dress, early kick-off so less drinking time and they still had a whole load of police on horses...just in case.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Haven't met the West Yorkshire ?

deleted#

#not PC

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Actually I have a feeling the Palace home fixture and the total pigs ear the police made of controlling the crowds has distorted our figures. The number of people randomly arrested then released without charge or bailed before no further action was nothing short of embarrassing.
Friend of mine got pushed from behind at at the station, so round housed the guy only to find it was a copper that pushed him for no reason. Needless to say he didn't get to see the game and all the CCTV coverage they had showed that there was no way he was to know who had pushed him. Never got to court and never got a caution either, will still be one of those numbers though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here