Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home Office Statistics on Football Related Arrests and Banning Orders

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
i think you will find all those BHA who made a weekend of that away fixture a few years back will not be surprised at their arrest record in the slightest.

Yes, that was a tasty overnighter by the sea.....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Yeah I was a tad to young to make the journey to that game but heard it was lively to put it mildly! Just surprised considering the leagues that they've been in its that high!!

Might be something to do with them dismantling burtons ground few years back???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bradford? Small city, shit football but apparently a lot of hooligans. Who'd have thought.

They have a very active hooligan element, a lot if the England bad times were orchestrated by Bradford and Middlesborough thugs..... Grimsby and Hull were 'hard' towns too, hence the figures.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not really a fair figure though as our gates are 8-10k bigger than most in the division.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Most arrest at home by a street and Palace had a shed load of arrests away from home, could the correlation between the two be the tasty home fixture :)

Dec 29, 2011
Most arrest at home by a street and Palace had a shed load of arrests away from home, could the correlation between the two be the tasty home fixture :)

As mentioned earlier in the thread I'm sure them figures are skewed by the Palace game where SHAMBOLIC policing meant people were arrested for very little and then released soon after. It counts as an arrest but means nothing. Maybe better figures would be people charged or banning orders handed out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here