Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Advice

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I know that the beach is fantastic but weren't the town and the beach absolutely mobbed?

No surprisingly quiet I thought - bars and discos were not packed out just perfect - I thought it would be full of chavs but we met a bunch of male sports and science teachers and they were telling us they go there every year when school finishes as the birds in benidorm are better looking than anywhere they'd been??

We had a great couple of nights drinking - dancing and the weather was awesome - it was cheaper for us to go there than go away for three days in this country and we had the weather - my partner is seriously trying to get me to go again next month!!!!

The discos are all on one street - we got free cocktails and shots at most bars and the hotel was great and five mins from the town - although it took us 40 mins one night to do the walk of shame back!!! How we got back I'm unsure to be honest!!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hi smudge

Looking at doing the Baltics next summer - you are on NCL? Worth a look?

Holland America look to be doing some decent deals too.

Hello Mate, Yes I'm with NCL, on Norwegian Sun. The Baltic is a nice itinerary, I will miss it next summer as we'll be in Alaska, so Norwegian Star will be doing this run. I actually took a cruise as a guest in June here, as my other half works on the ship. 9 day cruise cost me approx $900 (yes I had a little discount). My onboard charges for 9 days came to $370. I didn't do any of the shore excursions as my fiancee's work schedule didn't fit around the timings.
I enjoyed it though, in all of the ports everything is walking distance, except St Petersburg, we're there for 2 days.

my partner went to benidorm on a lads holiday in april and had a fab time. Last week me and him flew over there for two nights, three days - we had a fab time - weather was 38 - 40 degrees, great hotel, cheap flights and great beach/pool. Bars and clubs open til 8 a.m. We had a great time - met some really great people and had a laugh. Can't wait to go back - next year am planning a trip with my surrogate sister over there.

Went benidorm 80 and 81 cracking hols:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here