Holiday 2012

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
nothing again! not since the bangladesh tour with the cricket, was hoping for a cheeky 6 weeks in sri lanka, but, alas, no....

always fancied havana too tho:cool:

Last edited:

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Had a few mind changes, was going to be Poland for the Euro's, then Magaluf for the Euro's, then Ibiza at the end of July and now it's finally decided that we're doing Kavos at the end of July.

Might well go to Ibiza in September for the closing parties, if not then perhaps Amsterdam on the ferry for a couple of days!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Vietnam all year! Just back from Christmas in Thailand and about to go to visit the Malaysian Seagulls in KL. Apart from that it'll be a week in the UK in April for Barnsley away and 2 weeks in August also in the UK for family reasons. Hope to catch a game though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wish I could tell you, my skiing group are still squabbling about where to go....in two weeks time.

scooter1

How soon is now?
We've booked 2 weeks all inc at a Holiday Village in Tenerife. It'll be our first 2 week holiday with the little'un and we've been completely shafted by First Choice.
Rant time............... Booked early to get the "best" price and paid a premium to get good flight times to make it easier for my 3 year old. Received a letter from First Choice advising that the flight times had changed and we were to depart in the evening, arriving at midnight(previous was early afternoon, arriving early evening), and returning at midnight, arrival at 4am(previously leaving mid-afternoon, arriving around 10pm). There was another flights option available which was cheaper but we paid the extra. The price of our holiday has now dropped by £200 and the other one, which now has better flight times is more expensive(but still cheaper than we have paid). Three times we've spoken to First(No) Choice and they tell us that its within the allowed times on their T's and C's and there is nothing we can do, except pay a £70 admin fee to change to the other flights which they cannot guarantee won't then get re-changed again. This has left a really sour taste in my mouth, I was really looking forward to this but travelling at those times with a 3 year old is going to be no-fun. Coupled with the fact that I now have to take an extra day off work to allow for the fact that it will be 6am before we get home.
First Choice = C**NTS as far as i'm concerned and I won't even bother looking at thier brochures in future!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Angeles City Phillippines for a stag do in Nov ( will make Amsterdam look like Butlins ) , then Thailand for the wedding........happy days !

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hoping to go to Canada, I've only been to Vancouver for a couple of days so I'd like to see the country properly.
Weekend in Europe at some point
A few days in Cape Town thanks to tax-only Virgin flights.

Stumpy Tim

Off to Rio, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur next month. Best man at a wedding in Rio followed by the carnival. Catching up with mates in Sydney and then my sister-in-law is getting married in KL. All without the kids.... Can't wait.

Probably do a week in Portugal later in the year

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Going to Lisbon on a short break in March. Will probably head towards Devon and Cornwall in the summer. Really want to (and intend to) organise a trip to Istanblu later in the year.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Feb: A week in LA & San Diego
July: Long weekend in Lisbon OR Belgrade
Sept: Honeymoon anywhere
Dec: Vegas

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Week in Gloucestershire end of Jan, Berlin for a week in March, Vegas in April for 5 days now i have decided to go and found the cash, nice bonus from work due in March :), Munich with the lads in June, The Lakes for a weekend in July, Just got to decide where to go end of Septmeber - Looking at Croatia and i may go to Reykjavik in Novemeber just waiting for Easyjet to get the flights up for November.
How the hell do you get this amount of time off work may I ask? Sounds like 2012 is gonna be great for you!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Just booked a weeks skiiing in early March in Sauze d'Oulx, Italy. None of us have been there before so if anyone has, any info would be greatly received.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports