Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday 2012

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We all need something to look forward to on these dark and gloomy days so let's do that annual 'what holidays do you have lined up this year' thread.

Like most, I'm sure, I'm going to be holding my breath until [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION] lets us know his plans and, essentially, reveals THE destination for 2012. Wish you were there? By Jimminy I do...

6a00d8341c565553ef01156ed774d0970c-800wi

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
After doing Hong Kong and Malaysia last year, I fancy South Korea and Japan this year for the big holiday. Been meaning to do Barcelona and Dublin for a weekend for absolutely ages now, so they could well be in with a shout as the year progresses.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Week in Gloucestershire end of Jan, Berlin for a week in March, Vegas in April for 5 days now i have decided to go and found the cash, nice bonus from work due in March :), Munich with the lads in June, The Lakes for a weekend in July, Just got to decide where to go end of Septmeber - Looking at Croatia and i may go to Reykjavik in Novemeber just waiting for Easyjet to get the flights up for November.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Off this Thursday for 10 days in Sharm El Sheikh , got my stag do in Barcelona (to coincide with Barca v Bibao) and another stag do in Gallway in spring. Summer and getting married and honeymoon 2 weeks in Cuba (10 days AI in Guardalavaca, 3 days in Havana).

Well that's the first four booked already! Not sure if I will have energy for any more!

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
I'm in Antigua and then Barbados for 2 weeks watching Sussex play in the Caribbean T20 competition, back for the palace game!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
New York and Orlando in October :thumbsup:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Portugal with the kids in the summer, mother and father in law to come too so they can babysit, then Dubai in Nov to see my sister and her family. Looking forward to Dubai.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cornwall again - April*, July and September.

* Just hope nothing depends on our final home game...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here