Hitony

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tha's real tough, Tony, and a typically cowardly act so here's hoping that at least one of the gang is also feeling the worse for wear.

It's at times like this I almost feel glad to live in sleepy Lower Bevendean....where a guy was stabbed and killed this morning.

Nail and head there FG cowards the lot of them, they can only have a go in gangs!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Hitony,

Do you have any martial arts training? I have black belt and if four blokes
attacked me - I might go down it is true, but I'd take three at least of the f****ers
with me. Get yourself down to a self-defence class (when you're well of course). It
makes a difference mate.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Hitony,

attacked me - I might go down it is true, but I'd take three at least of the f****ers
with me. Get yourself down to a self-defence class (when you're well of course). It
makes a difference mate.

No mate I don't, but I did used to box at quite a reasonable level and that did help a bit, my main saving grace was me putting one of them on the floor and i know for certain i really hurt him, even though i was covered in blood, alot of it was his!! and that scared the cowards off a bit, i just thank god i didnt get stabbed i really thought that might happen.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Tony

Sorry for what's happened and hope you get over it soonest.

Frankly it is sad if you are not posting regularly as I miss your avatar.

Best wishes

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The worst thing I have ever felt about being set on by more than one is that they are usually f***ing little cowards that you'd slap once when alone and they'd go off crying. It's embarrassing and frustrating in the same degree when it happens. Anyway, quick recovery to you Mr hitony sir.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think there's a lesson that all NSCers can take from this.

When you have a whip round to have [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] done over, you need to get more cash together so you can afford more hoodlums.

Gah!!! I said quality over quantity but would they listen? Sounds like a bunch of right scum :/ Need one enormous bloke next time and his tiny ginger cousin to go and get on all fours behind the target for a random pushing over (no idea why that childish trick sprang to mind)!

In all seriousness though hope you get better soon :thumbsup:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Hitony,

makes a difference mate.

Yep, I'm with you. Sounds like he held his own though. Krav Maga is the best self defense.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you, Tony.

Hope you make a speedy recovery mate and the cowards that did that to you are caught and brought to justice.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Really sorry Tony, I'd miss your avatar too. My daughter and her boyfriend live in Brigend (Coity road) so let me know where they should avoid. Although I guess drunken bums can turn up anywhere.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Get well soon @hitony , sounds like you more than held your own. Not sure what I'd do in the same situation, I guess instinct takes over.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
f***ing bastards and low scum, how dare they attack my mate Tony.

Tony, if you have any names or know who this bastards are call me as I will arrive tooled up and sort the fuckers out.

Bastards......oh and stay safe mate XX

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
hope your ok mate i will send you a bottle of something when i can get out to the shops mate

Sep 1, 2010
Really sorry Tony, I'd miss your avatar too. My daughter and her boyfriend live in Brigend (Coity road) so let me know where they should avoid. Although I guess drunken bums can turn up anywhere.

No need to call him a drunken bum! He was only walking home :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

It actually happened in what is classed as a nice area to be honest, so yeah it can just happen anywhere sadly :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports