Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitony

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Hi Guys

I heard today that Hitony went out last night in Bridgend with a few mates and unfortunately on the way home got jumped by four or five young guys.

He is feeling proper poorly at the moment and sporting a rather fantastic black eye, a cut eye and a badly cut mouth and bruised jaw. His body is black and blue (allegedly) I haven't seen pictures of his body!!! LOLOL

His knuckles are smashed up where he fought them off and luckily think he put up quite a fight by the sounds of it or it might have been a lot worse.

Anyway, thought you would all like to know and wish him a speedy recovery so that he can get back on here and make sure we are all behaving.

Get Well soon Tony

:thumbsup::kiss::kiss:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hope he gets well soon, a thoroughly nice guy.

All the best Tony. :thumbsup:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Unbelievable. What a bunch of wankers.

Hope he's okay. Best wishes Tony if you read this.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry to hear that, Get well soon hitony.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey, get well soon.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I got attacked in the street once, 3 of them vs me. Pathetic. I am staggeringly unthreatening. Nightmare really, bastards broke my glasses. Bad times.

Hope you're ok pal, look after yourself. :thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Get well soon fella. There are some real scumbags out there; and most of them would run a mile if challenged on a one to one basis. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think there's a lesson that all NSCers can take from this.

When you have a whip round to have [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] done over, you need to get more cash together so you can afford more hoodlums.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I think there's a lesson that all NSCers can take from this.

When you have a whip round to have [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] done over, you need to get more cash together so you can afford more hoodlums.

PMSL xxxx He will love that comment - although I don't think he can laugh at the moment - he hurts too much with a couple of broken ribs poor sod is in agony!!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] Really sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon... and they didn't spoil your nice pink jumper.

Sep 1, 2010
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] get well soon buddy. Christ what a shocking bit of news to hear. Hitony is a top man and deserves better luck than this. There really are some horrible fuckers out there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was expecting some more of your cringeworthy internet flirting when I opened this. Sadly not in this instance.

Get well soon [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]

I got jumped by a gang of Tunisians in Clapham and the feckers nicked my phone. A friend of mine got bricked by a gang near the level and then beaten up.

Deeply despise the gang/mob (or singular!) mentality picking on harmless souls for the sake of it. One punch can kill. Let's hope they catch the wankers.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Get well soon, Tony. We're proud of you.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Get well soon Tony.
Hope you took a few of those Welsh bastards out...................opps:wink:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks LG and thanks everyone for the good wishes and kind words, basically i was coming home from town and there is a cut through a sort of allyway....i use it all the time and never a problem, there were definatly 4 it might have been 5 guys ages around 20 to 25ish possibly a bit older, they were drunk and i was aware i was vunerable, they attacked me im still not sure if it was intended to be a mugging or not? if it was they didnt get anything!!

Anyway, as soon as it started i did get one of them to the ground and jumped on his head he did scream i did manage to smack 2 others but they obviously overpowered me to a certain degree, I dont think they expected me to fight back which probably saved me to a degree, i did take a right kicking and my body is just one mass of bruises as is me face (they have probably improved that!! :lol:) i have got a few broken ribs and in alot of pain but im ok, I'm positive the one i got to the ground would have had to go to hospital as i know i really hurt him which in turn his screaming stopped the others they sort of stepped back a bit which gave me the opportunity to leave, i was in a helluva mess blood eveywhere, but i just thank god i didnt get stabbed or the like!!

Again thanks for all the nice comments and Bozzas got a point ....pay more next time :) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here