Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This is a very sad thread indeed, that lad had talent with doubt but we'll never know how good he could have been. Best wishes son and let's hope you can still carve out a career in football coaching / management?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Read the article now, at least he's been sensible in his own development with the coaching badges, good luck and let's hope to see you at Withdean / Falmer soon!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
great lad who has had his share of bad luck plus a couple of other peoples' too.

When he came back 2 years ago I remember seeing him unable to turn quickly when playing right back at bristol rovers and it was clear then just how much he had lost.
Still a shame that he can't continue and I really hope he gets a coaching post - he could teach youngsters a lot about coping with adversity

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Always remember his debut away to Burnley was MOM that day could've been something very special and was a much better centre half than Virgo ever was. So sad and hope he gets some good luck in his future career.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always remember his debut away to Burnley was MOM that day could've been something very special and was a much better centre half than Virgo ever was. So sad and hope he gets some good luck in his future career.

Away at Burnley, the season start of so much promise! (and I had my tyre slashed).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nappy Thrower and Seagullsdaz, what a pair of f***ing stupid narrow minded little pricks you are.

no doubt you never eve saw him play, most likley becuase you was being arse f***ed by your own father, even then that would give you an excuse to make snidey little jokes little that.
as people have said on the thread already, quite clearly one of the best prospects the club has seen in the last 20 years. i wish him the best of luck.

Surely an oxymoron?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very sads news. To captain the Albion so young and to get selected for the England Under-21 squad twice were major achievements he can always be proud of. Good luck, Adam.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Adam Hinshelwood has had to retire from football I am afraid.

Sad times for a 26 year old, who was once selected for England Under 21's.

Apologies if fixtures but couldn't see it anywhere.

Very sad for the guy. However, it has been on the cards for years, and I could never understand why the matter was not just the subject of an insurance claim when he was being kept on for years without being fit to play.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A large part of the time he was kept on for he wasn't being paid.

Jimmy Grimble

Admirable chap.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Sad news this, Thought Hinsh was a quality player. Wish him all the best in his future endeavours

Karlos23

Oct 26, 2009
Such a sad day for him. Could hav been a top player for the club. Good luck for the future hinsh if any 1 deserves a bit luck it's you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here