Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinsh

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
any excuse to post it:

[yt]MG39b-vstPQ[/yt]

in all seriousness, he was probably the best young player to progress into our first team that the club have produced. he was quality in 04-05 when he got the call up to the under 21s, and its just a shame he never recovered from all his knee problems. best of luck for the future :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A real shame for Hinsh. He was fantastic until his injury in the Championship survival season. Probably would have rivalled Virgo for player of the year if he hadn't got injured. All the best for the future.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wheelchair rugby - its f***ing VICIOUS

[yt]HhGXacp0P3U[/yt]

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Gutted for him, was such a good player a few years back.

Hope he finds a decent job elsewhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good Luck Hinsh, I heard there's jobs going at Sainsbury's!

Let us know when your career hits the skids then we can all celebrate with you. f***ing moron.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
hiney said:
I think you'll find darts is very much a professional sport, requiring dedication as well as huge levels of skill.

Sport is debateable as far as I am concerned. I am sure it requires huge levels of dedication and skill, but so does chess. Is that a sport?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
One of our best players to come through the youth set up. Had a long fight to get back to fitness after the injury suffered when playing against Reading. Finally with time and many false hopes came back to be considered for first team duties and a transfer to Wycombe last season. Showed great character in fighting through but was never the same player and sadly has had to call it a day. Could have been an Albion great and maybe have helped us to slightly better fortunes over the last few years had it not been for the injury. Wish him well for the future.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Was a class defender when fit, in my book. Good luck to him in whatever he happens to go onto now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here