help needed in argument

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was going to change my avatar anyway (but it is a drag changing shirts between the acts).

But now that I have found out that Perseus was played by a two-bit actor who does not look like me at all.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is scheduled to be part of the South Downs National Park as well as being a NOB.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have taken the liberty to bung this near the top again. As it is Friday night, somebody is bound to suggest Waterhall.

I usually just pose the question and see what they waffle on about.

Not north of the A27 = Lord Bassam's Offside rule

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
According to one of the most rigid of rules for National Parks says that sporting activities involving groups of people (fox hunting is conveniently ignored) are forbidden within the Park. This means the football pitch at the top of Southwick is being removed from the National Park although it is the AONB.

If the policies are consistent throughout this should mean the sporting pitches of Waterhall should also be removed from National Park status.

Bassam's Offside Law (not building north of the A27) is a political decision based on the AONB boundaries.

It could occur to people that is rather an unusual decision inasmuch as all through the world the buildings at built either side of roads. It is a bit like building a stadium with one side of the ground completely empty.

I am being a bit ungenerous though as I think some bright spark suggested that the limits of towns should be made on physical features of the landscape, and a bloody great road is one of the features all over the land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports