Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to our feeder team!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No need to get wound up by this at all.

At the end of the day, I know full well that some small town moron who lives in the arse end of nowhere and gets his kicks by coming on here trying to wind people up, is so far beneath me he couldn't lick the bottom of my shoes if he had a stepladder.

Rather well put. I had to go to Narch the other day, it took forever and wasn't really worth it when I got there. Being in the Premier League for a season or two may be some consolation, but not enough really ...

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
tumbleweed-rolling.jpg

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
Do they still sing this in the away?

Your sister is your mother,
Your uncle is your brother
You all fcuk one another,
The Norwich family,
der der der der clap clap

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Norfolk really is the county where time stood still. If you visit some of the smaller market towns outside of Norwich, you think you are in the middle of some social and genetic engineering project. Outside of the occasional farmer and his wife who sweep in quickly in their range rover and get out again before they have too much contact, the rest defy belief.
It is like the Klumps meeting the Beverley Hillbillies meeting Vicky Pollards meeting chavvy teenage mums meeting any variant of in-bred you care to mention.
And thats just the staff of the citizens advice bureaux.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Six fingered, six toed, sibling shagger whose father happens to be his uncle and his mother happens to be his nan?...

Mark Jones

Jan 28, 2011
Yes, we're all inbred here & there's bugger all to do. Unlike Brighton of course where you're all busy bumming each other & dressing up like Lilly Savage!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yes, we're all inbred here & there's bugger all to do. Unlike Brighton of course where you're all busy bumming each other & dressing up like Lilly Savage!

Zzzzzzzzzz

"let's be having you !!"
Most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.... You must be proud

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
How can anyone be upset with the first post, it's so left field it can't possibly offend.

This. I thought it was excellent fishing - because so many of you are chomping at it. I believe the OP has found 'the nerve' and is twanging it like a banjo string.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here