Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to our feeder team!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...and hello to you.

Let's hope Norwich never score 10 in a game.

nfans_getty595.jpg

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
How can people get so annoyed at this?

I'd hate to see what would happen if there were any good trolls on here. :lolol:

this! I think people would go into meltdown if we had some good trolls come up on here

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

Cheerio lads, and good luck staying up this season!!
Are you as ugly as the rest of your farmer supporters,what a weird bunch of fans you are.

Not goner discuss much more as your pointless and in time we'll be swapping positions:)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
No need to get wound up by this at all.

At the end of the day, I know full well that some small town moron who lives in the arse end of nowhere and gets his kicks by coming on here trying to wind people up, is so far beneath me he couldn't lick the bottom of my shoes if he had a stepladder.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Don't worry. As soon as enough players have gone to Norwich Bloom will buy the club and Bingo. We're in the Prem without having to wait for the end of the season

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

Legend!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

piss off inbred

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

A primary teacher starts a new job in Norfolk (yes they have schools) and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Norwich fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Norwich fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: “Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Norwich fan miss," she replies.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: “Well, if you're not a Norwich fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Ipswich Town fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. “Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Ipswich fan?“
"Because my mum and dad are from Ipswich, and my mum is a Town fan, my dad is a Town fan, so I'm a Town fan too!“ “Well,“ said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, “that's no reason for you to be a Ipswich fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time! What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and car thief? What would you be then?“
"Then,“ Mary smiled, “I'd be a Norwich fan..."

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
A primary teacher starts a new job in Norfolk (yes they have schools) and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Norwich fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Norwich fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: “Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Norwich fan miss," she replies.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: “Well, if you're not a Norwich fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Ipswich Town fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. “Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Ipswich fan?“
"Because my mum and dad are from Ipswich, and my mum is a Town fan, my dad is a Town fan, so I'm a Town fan too!“ “Well,“ said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, “that's no reason for you to be a Ipswich fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time! What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and car thief? What would you be then?“
"Then,“ Mary smiled, “I'd be a Norwich fan..."

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

I looked at this guys user name and genuinely couldn't work out who we had sold to Notts County. It took me a while to come up with Norwich City - tis funny how they are such a forgettable Club.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This pillock is obviously NFN, the most backward people in the country.
Last time I was in Norwich I went to a pub and as I was driving I asked for a lager and lime, the barman said "sorry, we don't do cocktails here".
I then went off to a restaurant and the man at the next table thought that A la carte meant "from the sweet trolley"
Oh and by the way Mr NCFC you may be in the Premiership, but you obviously have not read the handbook, it clearly states that you are not allowed to be a smug **** until you are firmly established in the top half of the table, ask Blackpool.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If you think Bridcutt is good you should see Harley, good for us that he's not on your radar yet :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Crystal Palace - a small 'London' club who lose every decent prospect they've ever had on their books - from Ian Wright to Stan Collymore to the present day and that bloke who plays for Wigan. Zaha, Ambrose and Speroni will be the next three out of the door after putting themselves in the Carling Cup shop window. Oh dear Crystal Palace.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Kiss my hairy swingers you 6 fingered banjo player.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Says the bloke supporting his team from another continent.

As insults go that's fairly unusual in itself: sounds more like a compliment to me. You haven't really it through have you? Don't give up trying though!

Besides, judging by some of your shoddy, shabby, shed-residing little outfit's recent attendance figures, they're struggling to attract much interest from places as far-flung from Selhurst Park as, ooh I dunno, Croydon...or Sydenham...Thornton Heath...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here