Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you changed your opinion about our chances of staying up?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With the signing of Gifton Noel Williams?

Cock up...this was supposed to be a poll :(

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit I agree with RT and Junior here, 7 points (effectively 8 thanks to our GD) is a real tall order. Okay, Wendy at home is the proverbil 6 pointer but unless GNW walks on water I don't think we'll survive.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we need to win a game and get the confidence back, starting tomorrow Luton @ home.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if we can beat Luton and results go our way then it could be on. But you'd only have to look at the odds of this at the bookies to see how likely this would be . Prob at least 8-1

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Think even worse is that wednesday have reading at home on the last game,so thats a cert 3 points with reading reserves and a 30k crowd behind them:nono: to have any chance we have to be above wednesday by the last game of the season:glare:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If we win on Saturday and Shef Wed loose then we are still in with a chance. We have to follow that up with a win at Millwall, because we cannot rely on getting anything from Soton home or Ipswich away.

For me we are just playing Wednesday a game or so too late, it may just be all over by then which is a shame.

Basically if they end up getting 1 point more than us on Saturday then we are down, been a long time since anyone overturned an 8 or so point deficet with 6 games remaining.

Last edited:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Seagullible said:
no, I felt we would stay up then and still do now. Think CKR and GNW will make a good partnership

btw can anyone else think of a strike partnership with both players having posh double-barrelled names???

i think Ckr played up front with Brian Barry-Murphy sometimes last season at Bury

TONY

Jul 27, 2004
HANTS
jimmyseagull said:
Think we have a great chance of doing Saints, they are pretty cack at the moment.

A home win on sat is now definitely on, and if Wendy lose then.

GAME ON. :clap:

Defo

If anyone saw their game against Watford we could beat the Saints and make their last few weeks uncomfortable in the league

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good signing, exactly what we needed, BUT it's 2 months too late.

If he signs permanently, it does make me more optimistic about coming back up though.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If we'd signed a CREATIVE MIDFIELDER at the same time then maybe. As it is I don't think the best stikers in the world could score in our 'team'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here