Have you changed your opinion about our chances of staying up?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I still think its anybodies, we MUST win tommorrow and the others MUST lose, if we could get it back to 4 points sheff wed are gonna start shitting it.

sseeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaggguuuullllssss!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why the feck should one signing of a very mediocre player who cannot get into a mediocre Burnley side and who has an appawling scoring record at this level make a jot of difference to us staying up ??? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Why the feck should one signing of a very mediocre player who cannot get into a mediocre Burnley side and who has an appawling scoring record at this level make a jot of difference to us staying up ??? :lolol:

Because we're not all miserable defeatist bastards? :D

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I posted this on another thread earlier this morning:

Although highly unlikely, it IS possible...

We have four home games remaining: Luton, Saints, Sheff Wed and Stoke. I'm going to assume that we'll beat Sheff Wed-in order to stay up we HAVE TO so in this opimistic hypothesis it's a given. The rest of the games are ALL winable- Luton have lost 13 times away from home, Saints are shit and Stoke have only won once since xmas or something stupid like that. Almost definitely we won't win them all but 10 points from our last four games isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Then we have three away games- Millwall, Ipswich and Wolves. Millwall we have to win. If we can pick up a draw in one or both of the other games then we will go very close to staying up.

A long shot, maybe, but it is achievable. This is all assuming, of course, that GNW gives an arse and actually makes a difference to our forward line.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no..i am still 100% convinced we will go down.

After all, he needs to work out that he will get shite service, hopeful hoofs upfield, and of course be expected to hold the line himself as the Jocko believes that we do not have to win , just not lose, hence we will play 1 up front tomorrow

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
Quite optimistic - let's not forget that Jason Dodd is playing again. After he stopped passing the ball into the upper tier of the stand last week, he started pushing through some really sharp balls.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Icy Gull said:
With the signing of Gifton Noel Williams?

Cock up...this was supposed to be a poll :(

No. We should have signed him, or somebody, in January. Or preferably last September, when it became obvious we were firing blanks. Too little, too late.

Having said that, tho, really looking forward to seeing a fresh face up front :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, we're still doomed.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Re: Re: Have you changed your opinion about our chances of staying up?

Tom Hark said:
No. We should have signed him, or somebody, in January. Or preferably last September, when it became obvious we were firing blanks. Too little, too late.

Having said that, tho, really looking forward to seeing a fresh face up front :clap2:

At first glance seems like a case of "I told you so". Trouble is many of us were all telling so months ago, so make you spot on.

Fair play to the club for notionally taking the white flag down from half mast tho'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports