Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the Club (BHAFC) lost the plot??

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

CH inherited a complete pigs ear of a squad marooned at the arse-end of the table, and his remit was simply to keep us up. If you were actually expecting attractive, expansive, adventurous flowing football to get us away from that bottom 3 trapdoor then of course you'd be disappointed - but I think your expectations were probably a little skewed. By the time CH arrived, the season was a complete write-off, a case of damage limitation. He limited the damage, and now he's had a chance to assemble his own squad we're reaping the rewards.

Shame you bailed out before giving him that chance.

I was aware it was a let's just limp over the line situation and I am prepared to hold my hands up and apologise to everyone that thinks I have been harsh and to CH come May. You could look at my comments and others as a motivation to CH to prove us wrong, I really hope they do, TB has really backed him so it's up to him to do the rest from here to May and so far he has given us a great start,long may it continue especially with Cardiff type performances at home.
Bailing out maybe, but like I have said before a day away from my kids to watch a limp over the line performance could not be justified, life is too short. I am committed to the Albion for life I will always be in the thick of it because I am passionate but life has a balance family first then Albion then anything else.

D

Deleted member 2719

Most shocking thing in the whole story is 'Hughtons negative style of play'. I didn't see it last season and I've not seen it this season - closest I've seen is several comments from disgruntled Norwich fans? Myth.

We will have to agree to disagree on this issue as I saw it last season and we not had a losing run ( long may it continue) for the brakes to come on.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Really are some poor trolls on here.

The guy has clearly explained he is a long time loyal fan, who can honestly say they haven't posted/said stuff in the heat of the moment (clearly hurt as not feeling valued and he loves the club)?

He has since come out and said its sorted, apologised to the girl and praised the club.

All the rest about checking his bank, CH and the rest is neither here nor there. If we all held the same beliefs and views life would be very dull.

I'm pleased you got it sorted, I just wish I could get my work/football/life balance right.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
They are a great bank until you actually have to talk to them where their customer service is totally dismal.

Nah... £60 just to talk to their customer service for an hour (incl waiting time)! Fantastic. Escalate the complaint to the Complaints Department... wait about 6 weeks (Its a busy team!)... and gratefully take the £60 they have credited to your account by way of apology.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Most shocking thing in the whole story is 'Hughtons negative style of play'. I didn't see it last season .

You obviously didnt go to many games. One in mind Rotherham away where I think from memory we managed one off target shot from Beram in about min 80 when he was either A pushed up front by the management team or B just thought sod this Im going to try and score.

It was negative towards the end relying on other teams (Millwall and Wigan to be utter toilet basically), I do see the logic in the negative approach but I will still maintain after our little purple patch beating Brum, Ipswich, Leeds and Derby we could have finished below mid table instead of limping along like we did as we regressed back into our shells. Another is Blackburn A (although we won from an OGGY from a COG cross cum shot)

This season however has been far from negative.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You obviously didnt go to many games. One in mind Rotherham away where I think from memory we managed one off target shot from Beram in about min 80 when he was either A pushed up front by the management team or B just thought sod this Im going to try and score.

It was negative towards the end relying on other teams (Millwall and Wigan to be utter toilet basically), I do see the logic in the negative approach but I will still maintain after our little purple patch beating Brum, Ipswich, Leeds and Derby we could have finished below mid table instead of limping along like we did as we regressed back into our shells. Another is Blackburn A (although we won from an OGGY from a COG cross cum shot)

This season however has been far from negative.

Didn't do any aways at the back end of last season granted, but didn't see any negative tactics at home. I think it has spun from Norwich fans and people were quick to jump on this 'negative' line too quickly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here