Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hat's off to BHA

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hat's off to BHA

eagles #1 said:
At least we know how Brighton felt after the 5-0 to an extent eh? Wish we didnt though :angry:

No, you will NEVER understand how that felt until you go through it. Next month perhaps?? :lolol: :lolol:

I do feel as though we have exorcised a ghost somewhat though, simply because we deserved to win, which is complete contrast because you deserved to slap us 3 years ago....

This does feel f***ing great I have to say, I'm making coat hangers from the smile I can't remove...

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hat's off to BHA

Croydonbloke said:
I am still seething eagles#1 and finding it hard to get this shit out of my head. Answers on a postcard from Dowie please.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will go and meditate.

Brighton deserved to win, end of. It will be a different story at the shitdean. :smokin:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hat's off to BHA

eastlondonseagull said:
Yeah, you've got the sandpit to contend with there :lolol:

Not to mention the lovely *ahem* view of the new away end..!! That really does look a cracking view.......

NOT

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
London Calling said:
Though I've experienced us going just as mad againgst lots of other opposition!

Took the words out of my mouth- leeds this season comes to mind!!

But paulie u really think the rivalry is dilluting amongst your fans?? not from what i saw on the way to and from the ground and your fans reaction to the goal- hendersons abuse, etc! if anything id say it was growing again amongst younger supporters (like myself) who are only witnessing their first derby games and just getting a feel for them!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hat's off to BHA

SE25 said:
Brighton deserved to win, end of. It will be a different story at the shitdean. :smokin:

Make sure you're in mobile contact with a mate watching Sky. They can tell you what's happening on the pitch :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Good posts Paulie and CB...............i heard from a good sourse that Dowie tore strips off every player except Ward, and said he can't wait till the transfer window, where he'll have funds to replace some of 'em..........

I somehow think we will see a Palace side next month that will be every bit as motivated as we were Tuesday night, and we are going to have to more than match it if we are to take anything from the game.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Hat's off to BHA

Croydonbloke said:
Well done Brighton and enjoy your moment.:clap:

That well-meaning but essentially patronising comment coupled with Paulie's 'it means more to BHA than us' sums up what an arrogant bunch of tossers Palace have become. It meant plenty to you lot in the 70's and 80's but since you got into the Big League and we went on a downward trend and waded through the cesspit of lower division football, all of a sudden we're on different planets. Not anymore old sons, you have short memories. I remember some Palace fans declaring their rivalry with us was officialy over due there being no point anymore and trying to claim Charlton as their true rivals (who amusingly told you to f*** off, although they still had the good taste to dislike you intensly). Convenient then to bring up the idea that it means more to us after we've just beaten you. You certainly seemed to enjoy thrashing us a lot (and rightly so) so don't give me that bollocks now.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Hove&Albion F.C said:

But paulie u really think the rivalry is dilluting amongst your fans?? not from what i saw on the way to and from the ground and your fans reaction to the goal- hendersons abuse, etc! if anything id say it was growing again amongst younger supporters (like myself) who are only witnessing their first derby games and just getting a feel for them!
Well said. Im only 17 and hate you cunnts even more after Tuesday. Have a nice evening. :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
eagles #1 said:
Well said. Im only 17 and hate you cunnts even more after Tuesday. Have a nice evening. :lolol:

That's the spirit, tell all your mates and make sure these good old fashioned values don't drown in a sea of prawn sandwiches and rocket salad.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
eagles #1 said:
Will do wanka.

:p

I hope you guys now appreciate how distraught we were some three years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here