Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hating Chelsea

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Can I just apologise to everyone on this forum for this. It was poorly thought out and didn’t allow for the continuing stalking/bellendry of this club and their fans. I’m back to wanting them to fail - especially given their ridiculous spending and I’m hopeful they break FFP and get relegated. Thank you all.
I'm back in W3I tomorrow and I'm feeling the love too @Sheebo

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea have spent no time printing more money

It follows a pattern, no agreement but he prefers Chelsea. Love Southampton to not agree a package.

f***ing hell I hate them, what a horrible club. Wankstain Jacobs must need a lorry load of tissues.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Correct. 👍

Chelsea belong on the same c*nt list as Luton and Portsmouth.
So hope they f*** up big time and then get a huge fine, a transfer embargo (1 year embargo for every year they broke the rules) and 60 point deduction.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It follows a pattern, no agreement but he prefers Chelsea. Love Southampton to not agree a package.

f***ing hell I hate them, what a horrible club. Wankstain Jacobs must need a lorry load of tissues.

I saw Ben Jacobs earlier today on Talksport YouTube. How did Tim nice but dim get anywhere near making money out of football ?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
SO, with Cucurella, Potter and Caicedo, is that around 200 MILLION pounds they've coughed up in a year?

Anyway, always disliked them and their fanbase, so am unable to wish Caicedo well. Especially as he's been so quick to try and jump ship. Spence doesn't mind them. Says all you need to know.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
SO, with Cucurella, Potter and Caicedo, is that around 200 MILLION pounds they've coughed up in a year?

Anyway, always disliked them and their fanbase, so am unable to wish Caicedo well. Especially as he's been so quick to try and jump ship. Spence doesn't mind them. Says all you need to know.

+ Sanchez. But that's the only £25,000,000.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Like others, I originally felt that as we’d clearly beaten them after they nicked our manager and coaching staff, I could go back to just disliking them intensely.

Their FFP dodging antics over the last two seasons are clearly market distorting, and while we’ve done rather well financially out of it, I do still feel that the charmless nerks are just another force for evil, in what’s turning out to be a bumper time for globally funded arseholes taking over our football clubs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s difficult to actually hate Chelsea though. They are such a plastic organisation and fanbase. They are quite comical really and perhaps should just relocate to LA or somewhere (the American one !). I’m not sure English football would miss them.
It is indeed hard to hate puffs of wind, blowing about in a cardboard citadel, with flying buttresses made of cream cheese, with sprinkles.

The one and only Halfwit blob-trotters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like others, I originally felt that as we’d clearly beaten them after they nicked our manager and coaching staff, I could go back to just disliking them intensely.

Their FFP dodging antics over the last two seasons are clearly market distorting, and while we’ve done rather well financially out of it, I do still feel that the charmless nerks are just another force for evil, in what’s turning out to be a bumper time for globally funded arseholes taking over our football clubs.
Surprised Trump hasn't bought them. It would be a really great deal for everyone :LOL:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An utterly vile club absolutely riddled with rancid entitlement. I hope their stadium burns down and their smug f*cking fans all contract rampant gonorrhea. Especially those overseas glory-hunting brainwashed pricks from all over Africa who now FESTOON every social media post from the club with their semi-literate grandstanding drivel. God they piss me off.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
An utterly vile club absolutely riddled with rancid entitlement. I hope their stadium burns down and their smug f*cking fans all contract rampant gonorrhea. Especially those overseas glory-hunting brainwashed pricks from all over Africa who now FESTOON every social media post from the club with their semi-literate grandstanding drivel. God they piss me off.
Apart from that their okay, yeah ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Something like that 🤣

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Can't he just use the fifty pound notes? After all, media promotions and putting a spin on things for a club like Chelsea can't come cheap, can they?
:wink::lolol:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
They're just boring, I can't even be arsed to hate them now. They're like the English club version of the Saudi league. There's not even a sense of trying to build something, they are just throwing money at all and sundry, knowing that some of it will stick and then be hugely self-congratulatory when they win the League Cup, proving Boehly is a genius for spending £800m and having 30 players on 8 year contracts. Just dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here