Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hate seeing her smoke, love seeing her happy.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
No chance, swim with the tide or get rid :)

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Get her an e-cigarette kit as a present, but don't skimp on the cost, get one of the better ones. You're only inhaling water vapour, there've been a few groundless scare stories put around about them but there's no scientific basis to them, it's just the government worrying about losing tax income and trying to prep us for them being taxed too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why? It's sexy.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Get her an e-cigarette kit as a present, but don't skimp on the cost, get one of the better ones. You're only inhaling water vapour, there've been a few groundless scare stories put around about them but there's no scientific basis to them, it's just the government worrying about losing tax income and trying to prep us for them being taxed too.

This, I purchased one nearly a month ago now and have only had the odd cigarette when out drinking and my e-cig's battery has ran out. Plus you can smoke them indoors!

D

Deleted member 2719

I suppose it's dependant on how many cigs does she smokes a day?
Is she already addicted?
How much will power has she generally?

My ex used to smoke and i tried to help her but it really was never going to happen.
If your not to into her i would bin her now, cos you may well be looking at row after row a slow death to your relationship.

Harsh but true IMO.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
I'm a heavy smoker and I've be using e-cigy as well have to say it's worth a go. Like Jimbo said I only smoke now when I'm having a drink. It's all about cost cutting for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure my opinion on this one is valid, because any girl I see smoking is instantly unattractive :shrug:

Yup.

Aside from the impact to her health, my experience was that no matter how long ago the last fag was, no matter how much Wrigleys she's power-chewed, it WILL be like kissing an ashtray. And that is really horrible.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I suppose it's dependant on how many cigs does she smokes a day?
Is she already addicted?
How much will power has she generally?

My ex used to smoke and i tried to help her but it really was never going to happen.
If your not to into her i would bin her now, cos you may well be looking at row after row a slow death to your relationship.

Harsh but true IMO.

It doesn't matter how many you smoke per day, you are still addicted to the most powerful drug there is. Also it's a proven fact women find it harder to give up then men.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm a heavy smoker and I've be using e-cigy as well have to say it's worth a go. Like Jimbo said I only smoke now when I'm having a drink. It's all about cost cutting for me.

I wonder how many times you have a drink ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My ex-girlfriend desperately wanted me to give up.

She said it was a case of give up and kiss me or smoke and don't. It came to pass that smoking was cheaper and much more fun, but that isn't an umbrella term.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here