Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the cooking of dinner become all a bit sproncey?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It certainly can be.

The fact you were a professional Drama Queen it comes as no suprise that a lot of your friends would also be drama queens, it also shines through in your posts. In fact I couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like if you Uncle Spielburg and Graham Norton were all stuck in the same elevator, your combined hystrionics would be enough to levitate it alone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
MI5 have informed me, you don't live there any more.
If it was MI5 I wouldn't mind, but I think it's just you and your telephoto lens.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More to the point, I mentioned Robin Hood once about 3 years ago. Seeing as you joined as Megazone in January of this year how did you know about that?
The truth will out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't ask Nibble, he keeps a running record of all of us, it's a little scary. He sent me a PM confirming my address (which I've never posted) once.

He's been banned on here numerous times for some pretty unsavoury behaviour, holocaust denial being just one of his lovely world views.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's been banned on here numerous times for some pretty unsavoury behaviour, holocaust denial being just one of his lovely world views.
Say no more, or we'll have nothing to talk about over dinner.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I haven’t got a so called sophisticated pallet. I don’t eat seafood let alone raw seafood. Who in their right mind would eat anchovies or whitebait? :sick:

I also stay away from offal and I don't eat meat less than medium/well done.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
19,000 posts. It's not exactly hard to not know is it?

Well, you've done one of two things. Deep clicked through 19'000 of my posts going back years or you are a banned poster under a different name who saw the post at the time. Either way, its weird.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well, you've done one of two things. Deep clicked through 19'000 of my posts going back years or you are a banned poster under a different name who saw the post at the time. Either way, its weird.

Wait there, I'm just going to get my kid to translate what you've typed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, you've done one of two things. Deep clicked through 19'000 of my posts going back years or you are a banned poster under a different name who saw the

Wait there, I'm just going to get my kid to translate what you've typed.

I think you know what I'm talking about. I'd stop digging if i were you.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Steak. Every ***** got an opinion. It's the easiest thing in the world to cook yet we are subjected to reams of info about it pre-cooking regime, it's time in the pan and it's resting procedure. I don't care if Fu Man Choo cooked it with his feet, give it here.

I agree with this, yet I would say most people are still incapable of doing it properly, including a lot of restaurants.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I agree with this, yet I would say most people are still incapable of doing it properly, including a lot of restaurants.

True dat. The only really nice steak I have had out in this country was at Mash in London, mind you it was Uragyuan steak at £120 a pop so I'd have been pretty pissed off if it wasn't superb!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
True dat. The only really nice steak I have had out in this country was at Mash in London, mind you it was Uragyuan steak at £120 a pop so I'd have been pretty pissed off if it wasn't superb!

You paid £120 for a steak?? WTF!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You paid £120 for a steak?? WTF!

I didn't. it was on someone's expense account. If you can I'd recommend going. No fuss but the best steak in the UK by a country mile.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
My idea of culinary sophistication is a shepherd’s pie with a cherry on top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here