Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have no clue whether there's any truth to this rumour, but would observe that him saying "that's a question for the club, not me" in response to a question about transfers in the summer could be interpreted as meaning "....ask the club, because I won't be in charge any more".

Of course, it could also mean multiple other things, but I do have to say that I can't think of anything it could mean that has a positive spin....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Plenty of egg on faces, judging by earlier comments on this thread.

Ta ta Oscar.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Oh, it's never a peaceful summer being a Brighton fan is it? I've been critical of Oscar this season but don't think he deserves to go.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Sorry Fruty but our defence is aging. We are weak in midfield. Both Spanish Daves can go. Andrews will be off. I would get rid off Orlandi and try to offload Kemy.

and yet despite the flaws, we made it to 6th. we're in a poorer position than last season. i think its obvious where and whats needed to improve, which i dont think was the case last year, and that will be the difference.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
No chance was Oscar given this job with the sole aim to get us promoted! I think he deserves another year at least

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
and yet despite the flaws, we made it to 6th. we're in a poorer position than last season. i think its obvious where and whats needed to improve, which i dont think was the case last year, and that will be the difference.

We have known for years that we need to strengthen our attack but there is one big problem with this - we never bloody well act on it.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If he went I would not be that bothered. I would not be bothered if he stayed either. Personally, I think Albion are 4/5 years away from making a sensible sustainable charge for the Premier League.

It's not a criticism, just that in a game that is a adapting to FFP, our long term plan may pay off by default

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Will be gutted if he goes. Whilst we were incredibly poor today I think he has done an excellent job this season in very difficult circumstances. He needs backing next season.

Also wouldn't want Mackay to come in, not that I think thats happening anyway.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Get the man some Valium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here