Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Murray played his last game for the Albion ?

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
So much conjecture and rubbish on this thread its unbelievable. And why do people keep saying "get rid, get a new striker in"? Why do we have to sell Murray to sign another striker? I thought we had a bit of money...

Correct answer.

We need Murray, Barnes & 1 other striker.

Maybe Murray's frustration is that he is not surrounded by many equally talented players.

This should change next season when we bring in better quality players.

I am confident that Gus will get the best out of Murray.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Poyet tells Murray to sort his disciplinary out, it is published in the Argus.

Murray comes off bench and gets sent off for being a twat.

After the whole Forster thing I think we have seen the last of Murray in a Brighton shirt.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd just like to know what happened really, no one seems to know...? I was looking completely the other way.

Gus won't be though if he does not go then do you think he will put up with being 3rd or 4th striker, personally with his attitude I doubt he will want to stay.
take any money we can for him snatch their hands off and opt for a settled squad.
I honestly think if I were signed on for the Albion(some hope) then I look on him as a liability especially in the first few minutes of a game him sent off and 80 mins to play with 10 men.

I have thought a lot about this since yesterday afternoon and weighing it up he IS a liability

get rid ASAP

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Anyone else see Poyet smack Murray on the forehead before he came on? As if to say, use your head. Had a good view from Block D. Poyet is surely not happy with the man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here